• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

I've had it. :pullhair: This place is worse than eBay. :frustrated: You don't even want to know how bad it's become. :censored: Whatever happened to the good old days (shrug)

:popcorn: Go on..

:popcorn::popcorn:

CG, I expect you to get to the bottom of this, and I want a full report in PM fashion when I wake up

RightAway.gif

wud up james??

I've had it. :pullhair: This place is worse than eBay. :frustrated: You don't even want to know how bad it's become. :censored: Whatever happened to the good old days (shrug)

:popcorn: Go on..

:popcorn::popcorn:

CG, I expect you to get to the bottom of this, and I want a full report in PM fashion when I wake up

RightAway.gif

wud up james??

zzz
:makepoint::makepoint:

Hi - I have lurked for a while before registering, trying to feel the place out. I have a question - is there any negative stigma attached to a noob coming on board and starting a selling thread right away?

I know a few people that belong here, and I think that most of them would vouch for me... and no worries, I am not just going to try and pawn my junk off here, I will participate elsewhere. Just give me a little time.

-slym

Hi - I have lurked for a while before registering, trying to feel the place out. I have a question - is there any negative stigma attached to a noob coming on board and starting a selling thread right away?

I know a few people that belong here, and I think that most of them would vouch for me... and no worries, I am not just going to try and pawn my junk off here, I will participate elsewhere. Just give me a little time.

-slym

Everyone - We've been "Slymed" :sick:

Hi slym :hi:

Good to see you made it to this neck of the woods.

People who immediately start selling threads are generally frowned on, kinda like an ebay n00b. So stick around for a while, get to know people, let them get to know you, and you should be fine.

Hi slym :hi:

Good to see you made it to this neck of the woods.

People who immediately start selling threads are generally frowned on, kinda like an ebay n00b. So stick around for a while, get to know people, let them get to know you, and you should be fine.

Thanks, I thought so. I definitely don't want to start out on the wrong foot over here!

(thumbs u