• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

Buc, you are just unable to focus on fixing your own problem aren't you? It's much easier to try and drag something unrelated into your mess of a life like Adam or the price of my Action #23.

You really are a loser.

You're ignorant for ignoring the facts.

You're a hypocrite because you say the reason that you are on the probation list is that people were mean to you during those transactions but you yourself are offensive when it comes to communication.

You're childish because you continue to try and offend others and draw them into this argument when you have an opportunity to clear your name.

Loser with a capital "L".

At this point nobody will take you seriously, let alone get offended by anything you have to say.

I told you where I live Adam/Filter81, so let's go! and you're side kick Count. Anyone who comes on the boards with a sn like that or is dumb enough to sell 85 HG ASM for a 6.0 extensive sp Batman #1 6.0 needs help.

I even was civil enough to tell him in a nice way to back off instead he told me to f u k off. I'm sure this person wouldn't have the guts to say that to anyone in person, Especially anyone named Nelson.

bozo.jpg

bucone sees this in the mirror every day! Why waste your breath on this insufficiently_thoughtful_person..Internet tough guy :blahblah::blahblah: :blahblah:

lol

Thanks guys but his statement in regards to my name does not bother me in the least bit.. :cool:

I like my name and my sn...he's the one that obviously has a problem with his name and/or sn which would explain why he has changed it numerous times :shrug:

in the end it doesn't matter, If I want a book and have the money, trust me...Money wins!

Not with everyone. I'll start a list

1) joeypost

2) r1970d

3) thehumantorch

4) Count

5) DRX

6) flatrock02

7) slym2none

8) scottish

9) Paratrooper

10) blue808

Anyone care to join?

If you're on the Probation list I don't want to buy from you or sell to you.

(thumbs u

-slym

(thumbs u

:headbang:

:wishluck:

in the end it doesn't matter, If I want a book and have the money, trust me...Money wins!

1) joeypost

2) r1970d

3) thehumantorch

4) Count

5) DRX

6) flatrock02

7) slym2none

8) scottish

9) Paratrooper

10) blue808

11) divad

Anyone care to join?

(thumbs u

-slym

(thumbs u

:sumo:

1) joeypost

2) r1970d

3) thehumantorch

4) Count

5) DRX

6) flatrock02

7) slym2none

8) scottish

9) Paratrooper

10) blue808

11) divad

Anyone care to join?

(thumbs u

-slym

(thumbs u

:sumo:

(thumbs u

Bucone, why are you worried if Filter makes $600 profit on his ASM 129? Dealers have been making a lot more on profits than that over the years from people selling their collections. For him to make that $600 surely thats a good thing? He bought it from a fair auction where it could have sold for more, but did not. I don't know any of us who would not be happy to make a flip and make $600 profit in a weeks time never mind a few months down the line?

You sound a bit bitter, maybe you were the under bidder on the ASM 129, or seller?

You come on here, bashing some top regulars, you obviously know you are on the probation list, multiple names, multiple problems from multiple people, maybe you should have a look in the mirror and ask yourself some questions?

You sound argumentative, maybe your jealous of some players like filter? Which is something we all get sometimes when you know A and B have multiple 9.4 ASM 1's and I struggle to get a 6.0 copy, lol, thats life.

To go and disrupt his ebay auctions and bash him for flipping a ASM 129 is a bit silly on your part, there are people out there killing, raping, robbing and your have a go at him for that?

Maybe your lonely and feel in the corner all alone, but if you want to try and make friends with people, that's not the right way to go.

If your room mate is doing some of these bad things, get him out of your head he's no good 4 you, look in the mirror and say "I'm going to try to be nice on the forum."

Everything I have seen you post seems to be of a aggressive nature, or trying to get into conflict with someone, who can actually say on here that you are a decent person? Try to be pleasant and you may make some friends on here rather than foes!

herc

Hey BucOne, Buc off :hi:

You're the one who comes on here spouting mess, hiding behind name changes, Trying to blame your own mistakes on roommates, and smearing upstanding boardies names.

Here's a little message for ya

90064.jpg.b6848d2c450a25fa01e8a376b4d59d39.jpg

1) joeypost

2) r1970d

3) thehumantorch

4) Count

5) DRX

6) flatrock02

7) slym2none

8) scottish

9) Paratrooper

10) blue808

11) divad

Anyone care to join?

12) Jeffro

Throw my name on there too. I thought I quoted this earlier.

1) joeypost

2) r1970d

3) thehumantorch

4) Count

5) DRX

6) flatrock02

7) slym2none

8) scottish

9) Paratrooper

10) blue808

11) divad

12) Jeffro