• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

if i wanted to post a book for trade where would i do it? in the WTB section?

thanks for any help!

(thumbs u

Unless it's an SS book, there's a Trading Post in the SS forums.

if i wanted to post a book for trade where would i do it? in the WTB section?

thanks for any help!

Yes, but I believe you would need to post a price you'd take as well.

Unless he was after a specific book/s, then he could just say 'I want book x, I have book y to trade for it.'

The Trading Post in the SS threads works swimmingly, I think it would be a good idea to have a General Trading post in these forums right here.

yeah that would be great lol..not having much luck tho lol

Just be patient. The book you posted for trade is a sharp one that will attract plenty of interest. Folks just may not log on until the weekends because they work long hours during the week.

:wishluck:

What is it? Where is it? :popcorn:

Batman 426-429 CGC 9.8, White Pages, and all he is looking for is a Spider-Man 300.

:o

I was halfway to believing you then :P

Not to cause any problems but why is this sales thread even allowed? The books are not in hand, they are being sold by another party (?), some have prices, others don't and most of the sales are done in private. Just wondering...

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=3668120&fpart=1

Not to cause any problems but why is this sales thread even allowed? The books are not in hand, they are being sold by another party (?), some have prices, others don't and most of the sales are done in private. Just wondering...

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=3668120&fpart=1

It's the twilight zone in there, alright. :insane:

I think it was ok at first because he was new and had no idea what he was doing but then to continue to throw out books without scans or anything is kind of offensive. It is too bad that some people can't resist the "deal" so as long as there are buyers, then he will continue to carry on.

I think it was ok at first because he was new and had no idea what he was doing but then to continue to throw out books without scans or anything is kind of offensive. It is too bad that some people can't resist the "deal" so as long as there are buyers, then he will continue to carry on.

:golfclap:

Like JC said all those years ago "The Devil could come on here selling and there would be a line-up of buyers supporting him" :(