• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

This scenario has been discussed many a time, and in this case the 30 day wait seems like a chocolate teapot.

Having said that, I wouldn't be best pleased if someone pulled out of a deal with me for 'fear of getting scammed'. If that's their reason with nothing to back it up whatsoever, to hell with the 30 day rule.

This scenario has been discussed many a time, and in this case the 30 day wait seems like a chocolate teapot.

Having said that, I wouldn't be best pleased if someone pulled out of a deal with me for 'fear of getting scammed'. If that's their reason with nothing to back it up whatsoever, to hell with the 30 day rule.

???

???

I seriously don't even want to know :sick:

???

It means "useless."

???

It means "useless."

Shoot, I'da thought it meant yummy.

???

It means "useless."

Here I was thinking it had something to do with the Human Centipede.

On reflection, that wouldn't have made much sense.

Folks do it both ways...whatever works for you I think.

If I have a thread with a single "big" book in it, I'll sometimes include US/Can shipping in the featured price to make it easy for the buyer. But if it's a thread with a bunch of smaller books, I always go the shipping-is-extra route, since it would get a bit confusing if people were BIN'ing multiple books at "shipping included" prices.

Folks do it both ways...whatever works for you I think.

If I have a thread with a single "big" book in it, I'll sometimes include US/Can shipping in the featured price to make it easy for the buyer. But if it's a thread with a bunch of smaller books, I always go the shipping-is-extra route, since it would get a bit confusing if people were BIN'ing multiple books at "shipping included" prices.

THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID! HA! HA! HA!

yeah i'll also issue a public appology

i honestly think he was enjoying it , and we just kept giving him what he wanted

but i really should have refrained from having an all out slap fight with him

:sorry:

I will also add to the list of people who jumped all over this guy..

The 129 thread he had going was a pack of lies and I for one do not want to see nayone get ripped off..This is a tight knit group here and I hate to see any scammers getting any of our hard earned money..

I apoligize as well..I dont know this guy..Who knows.. maybe he was legit but odds are that he is NOT so I just will stay away from his threads ..

He has since changed his ID and started listing in the grading section again...With the bugs still in his scans ..I wish him luck and anyone who buys from him I wish them luck as well..

My behavior was not really called for and I offer up my apoligies as well :sorry:

yeah i'll also issue a public appology

i honestly think he was enjoying it , and we just kept giving him what he wanted

but i really should have refrained from having an all out slap fight with him

:sorry:

I will also add to the list of people who jumped all over this guy..

The 129 thread he had going was a pack of lies and I for one do not want to see nayone get ripped off..This is a tight knit group here and I hate to see any scammers getting any of our hard earned money..

I apoligize as well..I dont know this guy..Who knows.. maybe he was legit but odds are that he is NOT so I just will stay away from his threads ..

He has since changed his ID and started listing in the grading section again...With the bugs still in his scans ..I wish him luck and anyone who buys from him I wish them luck as well..

My behavior was not really called for and I offer up my apoligies as well :sorry:

I also want to keep the forums a safe place, specifically in the marketplace. I didn't know that he has now changed his name, perhaps pretending to be someone else. Can you post his new ID, please?

Thanks,

Andy