• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

It's not the commercials as much as I know as a sometimes seller how frustrating it is to be pre-empted by people advertising.

It's just not exactly a friendly thing to do.

Then again, most of the people who do it, basically come here to sell, not to be friendly.

Not to mention it's against the forum guidelines. (thumbs u

It's not the commercials as much as I know as a sometimes seller how frustrating it is to be pre-empted by people advertising.

Then again, most of the people who do it, basically come here to sell, not to be friendly.

If you don't care about the community why follow the rules? hmdoh!

doh!

doh!

This place is a community hm

I thought it was just a place to come and oogle hot chicks in sig lines :insane:

I agree I don't think it's " F "air " H "yping your comics preemetive in your thread, especially if your thread is the longest dragged out selling thread ever:grin:

I agree I don't think it's " F "air " H "yping your comics preemetive in your thread, especially if your thread is the longest dragged out selling thread ever:grin:

:roflmao:

Chuck Gower sells a lot of moderns and seems to do well in his threads...might want to ask him. Also, it does seem that unbroken reading runs at $5-15 do better than common single issues or huge runs if you want to move lots of books.

doh!

This place is a community hm

I thought it was just a place to come and oogle hot chicks in sig lines :insane:

Or avatars . . . lol

Sooooo, it looks like the mods are now locking all sales threads that are marked closed. Probably a very good idea as it relates to being able to continue to have active selling threads be at the top of Page One, but not so good for enjoying a nice trainwreck. :devil:

Sooooo, it looks like the mods are now locking all sales threads that are marked closed. Probably a very good idea as it relates to being able to continue to have active selling threads be at the top of Page One, but not so good for enjoying a nice trainwreck. :devil:

trainwreck oogler :baiting:

I am the Rajah of rubbernecking . . .

I am the Rajah of rubbernecking . . .

That sounds HOT!

Why is it that some sellers (who've been doing this here for a while) can't seem to get a decent size scan up, and never bother with a BC scan? hm

Could it be they have something to hide? hm hm

Or are they just lazy? hm hm hm

Or do they just not give a rip? hm hm hm hm

Some of them have even made their scans smaller over time . . . :grin:

Why is it that some sellers (who've been doing this here for a while) can't seem to get a decent size scan up, and never bother with a BC scan? hm

:popcorn:

:popcorn:

Sheesh! Can't even rouse any rabble around here . . . :popcorn: