• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

Bottom line is... (wait for it)....

NO FREAKIN PGX BOOKS :sumo: :sumo:

Duh.

Sheesh.

So, let's say someone encourages other board members to request PGX books for purchase in the WTB section...

Wow - just Wow!

Of course, this is most probably just to pick a fight because I helped the newer board member understand why not to ask for PGX books on a CGC forum. But let's set that reasonable part aside.

Should board members encourage others to offer to purchase PGX books on a CGC forum?

(shrug)

Arch does not have a sense of humor when it comes to people lawyering the rules. It is a good thing Judge Scalia is not a member. Arch would have banned him after about a week.

Didn't you clerk for Scalia and therefore, ipso post res ipsa loquitor, should also be banned?

Bottom line is... (wait for it)....

NO FREAKIN PGX BOOKS :sumo: :sumo:

Duh.

Sheesh.

So, let's say someone encourages other board members to request PGX books for purchase in the WTB section...

Wow - just Wow!

Of course, this is most probably just to pick a fight because I helped the newer board member understand why not to ask for PGX books on a CGC forum. But let's set that reasonable part aside.

Should board members encourage others to offer to purchase PGX books on a CGC forum?

(shrug)

Nope. Because asking for PGX books was omitted (an oversight I am sure) does not mean it is a loop hole to be exploited. Glad it was quickly cleared up.

Arch does not have a sense of humor when it comes to people lawyering the rules. It is a good thing Judge Scalia is not a member. Arch would have banned him after about a week.

Didn't you clerk for Scalia and therefore, ipso post res ipsa loquitor, should also be banned?

It wouldn't surprise me if you clerked for him, you raging textualist. I am more of a Judge Posner type guy. :cloud9:

It wouldn't surprise me if you clerked for him, you raging textualist. I am more of a Judge Posner type guy. :cloud9:

I'm a Judge Wapner type. :insane:

Coincidence...Last year at WW Chicago, JJ was calling you a Posner...or something like that.

Big surprise that I'm actually more of a Blackmun and Brennan guy.

So is it true that you never go back?

I see you as more of an Anita Hill.

I don't drink Coke.

FU. Don't mock my pain.

I drop ship my books from a different location on the planet every day, it changes at dawn, and no one knows where it will be next.

The Black Fortress of Krull...... :cloud9:

I don't drink Coke.

But pubic hair is okay?

I suppose that might depend who's it is.......

Hi guys-- I'm new to the boards and just tried to post a thread on a comic i'd like to offer to guys on the board. I mistakenly didn't include a few details, so the post says it's been moved, but i can't find it.

Is there a specific section i should be checking? Or was it deleted? Either way, i'll be updating or reposting with the correct guidelines. Sorry!

The "moved" thread is below:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=5357754#Post5357754

Hi guys-- I'm new to the boards and just tried to post a thread on a comic i'd like to offer to guys on the board. I mistakenly didn't include a few details, so the post says it's been moved, but i can't find it.

Is there a specific section i should be checking? Or was it deleted? Either way, i'll be updating or reposting with the correct guidelines. Sorry!

The "moved" thread is below:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=5357754#Post5357754

It's gone. Read the guidelines.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1460472&page=1#Post1460472

It's been moved to limbo.

I would Read the marketplace selling guidelines. Follow the marketplace selling guidelines. Love the marketplace selling guidelines. and figure out what was wrong with your post.

You could post it here and get some "suggestions" also.