• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,161 posts in this topic

I will say that I find it extremely ridiculous that he decided to play the tough guy card. But I let him know who I am and where I set up if he really wants to talk to me.

This is why you're cool. You didn't start a thread about this in CG whining about how you were "threatened" just so you could get the guy a strike.

:applause:

I disagree. A keyboard hardman Dirty Jersey strike call-out would have been awesome.

Sean.. He says he is coming to "talk" Oct. 13th in Clifton.

JOEY GUNZZZ!!! (worship)

The next time a Boardie comes at me telling me how much they want something I'm selling, they'll treasure it forever, blah blah blah, and would I please cut them a break/do time payments/whatever, someone please remind me that every time I fall for that, I see my comics relisted shortly after at a pretty markup. doh!

I will say that I find it extremely ridiculous that he decided to play the tough guy card. But I let him know who I am and where I set up if he really wants to talk to me.

This is why you're cool. You didn't start a thread about this in CG whining about how you were "threatened" just so you could get the guy a strike.

I disagree. A keyboard hardman Dirty Jersey strike call-out would have been awesome.

Just outta curiosity....what's there to "talk" about a few weeks out that can't be handled here and now via PM?

Of course if the "talk" really means five fingered sandwich or cement shoes I can see why the delay would be a requirement. But if it's just a friendly meeting of the minds why not just be done with whatever? Seems like alot of drama for someone you aren't sleeping with.

Just outta curiosity....what's there to "talk" about a few weeks out that can't be handled here and now via PM?

Of course if the "talk" really means five fingered sandwich or cement shoes I can see why the delay would be a requirement. But if it's just a friendly meeting of the minds why not just be done with whatever? Seems like alot of drama for someone you aren't sleeping with.

What are you talking about?

Is there any sort of rule on that boards against running a sales thread countless times (up to 10) selling the same books? I mean to start a thread for a week, no sales, close it, and start a new thread selling the exact books within a few hours of closing the old thread?

No rule that I know of, but it's bad form.

The next time a Boardie comes at me telling me how much they want something I'm selling, they'll treasure it forever, blah blah blah, and would I please cut them a break/do time payments/whatever, someone please remind me that every time I fall for that, I see my comics relisted shortly after at a pretty markup. doh!
:P

I'm not too worried about you handling the situation, however it plays out.

I'm not too worried about you handling the situation, however it plays out.

Pat can usually take care of himself. Except for that time my wife hurt his foot.

Gonna need a "blow by blow" account of this intellectualy stimulating "talk" by Oct 15th.

I can't handle anymore Ebay sucks threads.

Gonna need a "blow by blow" account of this intellectualy stimulating "talk" by Oct 15th.

I can't handle anymore Ebay sucks threads.

And pics.

I'll bet a pic of this guy would be extremely funny. :)

Where did you nancy boys have your little tiff?
the mods deleted the comments, but the pm is priceless.

I tried to figure out what was going on based on the hilariously re-titled threads once he closed them. I'm going to guess he might have been called out on that?

Where did you nancy boys have your little tiff?
the mods deleted the comments, but the pm is priceless.

I tried to figure out what was going on based on the hilariously re-titled threads once he closed them. I'm going to guess he might have been called out on that?

the last 4 pages of this discussion thread is priceless. Like the signature banner? lol A boardie (who actually bought from my sales thread) made it for me

Edited by JOEY GUNZ