• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,161 posts in this topic

C'mon guys is this something that's so important that you have to argue over it.

I have done deals with both of you,and find you both to be pleasant,Nick is such a great guy.I actually have him listed in my living trust,for my wife to contact after I pass.That's how much I trust him. (thumbs u

So be friends,and get over this BS. :foryou:

too late... http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7419963#Post7419963

:devil:

C'mon guys is this something that's so important that you have to argue over it.

I have done seals with both of you,and find you both to be pleasant,Nick is such a great guy.I actually have him listed in my living trust,for my wife to contact after I pass.That's how much I trust him. (thumbs u

So be friends,and get over this BS. :foryou:

Who's arguing? (shrug)

I still refuse to believe anyone is cheaper than g-man.

My only dealing with g-man was selling him runs of VF WD's i prescreened so he could sell them as NM or better on eBay.

Yup. Branget is here to increase post count and sell. He is obviously not here to build relationships or truly enjoy the hobby with other collectors. At least publicly. He's already screwed that up.

So he fits right in?

No. While some people do increase post count, and buy and sell, some people realize that enjoying the hobby with other collectors trumps aggravating other guys all day long.

Yup. Branget is here to increase post count and sell. He is obviously not here to build relationships or truly enjoy the hobby with other collectors. At least publicly. He's already screwed that up.

Yup. You got me all figured out.