• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

Yup. Branget is here to increase post count and sell. He is obviously not here to build relationships or truly enjoy the hobby with other collectors. At least publicly. He's already screwed that up.

Yup. You got me all figured out.

I'm glad you agree. Whether you think you are being sarcastic, or you really are being sarcastic, or you a revese sarcascising your self and all of us using sarcastic, or you are legit, it's true.

Whatever your problems with Jeff, you are not looking real good in this exchange. Maybe sit a few plays out.

Point taken. Night all.

Sean hit the nail on the head. I already had you on ignore GI just because you kind if come off like a insufficiently_thoughtful_person from time to time. Also your comment about Jeff not caring could not be farther from the truth. The guy sent me a 9.8 SS Wizard Ohio Walking Dead #1 just for the hell of it and he helped me get a sketch from Silvestri and did not ask for anything in return. He is just a good friend and likes to help his friends out.

Lies. All lies. :shy:

I love you all.

hugs45.jpg

What's your con schedule?

Probably Wonder Con Anaheim,and Long Beach. :wishluck:

Gotcha. Closest west for me this year was Phoenix. Ever come east?

No,too damn busy. :sorry: One day I wanna go to NYCC or Chicago Con.I hear they're the two best.

I guess it depends on your goals. NYCC likely attracts the biggest names but I can't say I have fun there. I'll likely skip this year. I want to focus on good buying shows. Amazing Arizona was good and I hear Heroes is also good.

come to heroes for sure. You can hang out at the table that Adonis and I bought.

It's a date!

I love you all.

hugs45.jpg

No,too damn busy. :sorry: One day I wanna go to NYCC or Chicago Con.I hear they're the two best.

I guess it depends on your goals. NYCC likely attracts the biggest names but I can't say I have fun there. I'll likely skip this year. I want to focus on good buying shows. Amazing Arizona was good and I hear Heroes is also good.

come to heroes for sure. You can hang out at the table that Adonis and I bought.

It's a date!

:cry:

I love you all.

hugs45.jpg

:(

I've been to several cons that Greggy was at but still haven't met him.
I saw Schmitty bail you out with BKV sigs a couple of years ago at NYCC.

I've been to several cons that Greggy was at but still haven't met him.
I saw Schmitty bail you out with BKV sigs a couple of years ago at NYCC.

Which was completely awesome. I only met Drew this summer at Fanexpo

C'mon guys is this something that's so important that you have to argue over it.

I have done deals with both of you,and find you both to be pleasant,Nick is such a great guy.I actually have him listed in my living trust,for my wife to contact after I pass.That's how much I trust him. (thumbs u

So be friends,and get over this BS. :foryou:

Speedy's low offer topic led to lowballing. Good ole Jeff states "You mean like Bosco lowballing". How is that being a good guy? It was meant to detract from someone's character, and instigage.

He did the same thing a few months back in the Matt Nelson QuickPress thread, attempting to instigate a fight. I didn't realize what he was doing until Slym and Speedy called him out for trolling. So this term has been tossed his way more than once when it comes to me, and by other people.

GIJOEISAWESOME was bringing up another crazy transaction with Branget. Jeff can say whatever he wants calmly. His intent was not the words of a reasonable individual, just looking to talk about comics. It was trolling.

Trolling is an Internet slang term used to describe any Internet user behavior that is meant to intentionally anger or frustrate someone else. It is often associated with online discussions where users are subjected to offensive or superfluous posts and messages in order to provoke a response.

The good thing is I'm not upset. But I will call him on this when he plays these games. Getting upset over this troll is MISSION NOT ACCOMPLISHED.

lol

Yup, your responses were from someone not upset in any way. Again, how do you think g-man would react? You did try to lowball me. Case closed. :)

So when you send me a PM suggesting I join a fight where you're hopelessly outnumbered does that meet your troll definition? That is how you introduced yourself to me. (thumbs u

lol

Yup, your responses were from someone not upset in any way. Again, how do you think g-man would react? You did try to lowball me. Case closed. :)

So when you send me a PM suggesting I join a fight where you're hopelessly outnumbered does that meet your troll definition? That is how you introduced yourself to me. (thumbs u

Uh-huh. Trolling agin, are we? Because this is your next attempt.

What next? Why not bring up when I asked why a Larry's Variant was considered more rare than the regular #1 of a book. You sent a PM questioning my motives. I think at that time, you accused me of being paid for asking the question, or something logical like that.

Nice try, Jeff. You meant to instigate yesterday. And you will continue to instigate. Meanwhile, through the months even in here, I have tried to have discussions about board topics without making it personal with you. Even asked what bothers you about the HOS-PL without ever making it personal. But it seems like you don't know how to take that approach, and need to troll.

This last post proves that out. You have been doing this for months now, off-and-on. Yesterday's "lowballing" comment was a troll method. Case closed!