• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

I have to chime in here (of course) -

Rupp has bought things from me, treated me fairly, and was always nice.

HOWEVER

This is all very disturbing. Facts have been shown that I don't think anyone can refute.

All this makes me sad...

(

Did you see the meme about you?

BUTM, I don't know whether to take you seriously or not. You and I "have history," so I can't take this seriously without proof.

:shrug:

Whether or not I am involved via a meme makes no difference though. He did make memes about the other boardies, obviously, and that is disturbing. I am not going to defend the guy, regardless.

-slym

Edited by slym2none

BUTM, I don't know whether to take you seriously or not. You and I "have history," so I can't take this seriously without proof.

Seriously, Rupp created a meme mocking you.

Expect a PM to show it to you.

Thank you. But again, it doesn't matter at this point. It has already been shown that he did this to other people, and as I keep saying, that is disturbing enough. me being in the mix doesn't make it better nor worse. It's already bad.

-slym

Edited by slym2none

Man, I feel left out.

Man, I feel left out.

You have more pictures of you on this site than anyone (worship)

The statement was about the contest. It happened. Its a fact.

I assumed you participated, but I dont really care. I was only posting it to make a point that this is not new behavior from rupp.

I know I am going to get flamed into hell for this but I have to try anyway.

Folks I understand that there are a lot of people who are very upset right now. Can we please go to our respective corners and have a self imposed moratorium of posting on this subject for 12 hours so that everyone's blood can stop boiling and we can have a rational discussion on the subject, please?

Vendetta sounds pretty impressive when you're trying to spin and deflect while defending a buddy though 2c

This is my last post on this for today, as it is an overall nasty and heated situation.

I did not defend Rupp making any murder or death images. I even said if this was true, it was troubling. And now that they have been sent to me, the 'if" in my statements is now clarified as "did".

But the other things being thrown in is where I pointed out it was not fair. An example is Green makes this post, which two members jumped on.

Boscoe, you act like this is something out of character for rupp. Certainly you remember all the memes he did make public of killing/torturing one of my avatars. In one of his clowneython threads he even ran a contest encouraging other boardies to make memes doing the same. A contest which i believe you participated in.

:foryou:

:hi:

You must have been asking for it.

I don't remember that.

Another data point.

If you say you didnt participate, i believe you. I didnt follow along or check to see who all played. But it did happen.

Folks are so on fire, anything stated is fact. That is the "vendetta mentality" in this situation versus sticking to the images created.

Nowhere did I defend someone creating images of MURDER, TORTURE OR MAIMING. There is no need for images like this.

Man, I feel left out.

You have more pictures of you on this site than anyone (worship)

I wish someone had saved that one of greggy displaying his brown thumb, in the motel room, with a lady and Robin. 1960's postcard spectacular.

I know I am going to get flamed into hell for this but I have to try anyway.

Folks I understand that there are a lot of people who are very upset right now. Can we please go to our respective corners and have a self imposed moratorium of posting on this subject for 12 hours so that everyone's blood can stop boiling and we can have a rational discussion on the subject, please?

Looking forward to the rational discussion that you envision on murder memes.

Again, I would like to ask that the mob ease up on Boscoe.

Focus all you efforts on me... its obviously been going on for months, so don't let anyone else deflect you from your real target here.

And yet Boscoe is in here trying and now you are gonna go with maybe we did it?

Let me make sure I get your vendetta clearly stated, Park. So in adding "we", you want to convince people I was in on any death images. Is that it?

Nice! What a great guy you are, Park.

:applause:

Actually, I am.

Cut out the context of the post. Add your spin that is 100% not what I said. Present it as fact. Bosco post!!

Intellectual dishonesty is a phrase you should be familiar with.

Do you really think anyone is going to believe that spin? Nice attempt at moving the goal posts.

I do believe the ship that is your reputation is quickly sinking.

You are the one spinning this from the key issue, and trying to make it sound like it is something else.

RUPP MADE IMAGES THAT ARE TROUBLING. THAT IS THE FACT!

Attempting to make it sound like others were in on this is not fact. Not with me. So no, it is not being a great guy to try and make things up to continue historic attacks.

Bosco, the images show a gangland style execution of a board member that Rupp has disagreements with. It isn't 'South Park' funny, it clearly indicates a strong hatred and it's a clear threat.

Who has a vendetta with Rupp, who found them on Rupp's photobucket account, who distributed them doesn't matter.

If any of these allegations of making memes about suicide, someone's wife or hate speech are true... I wouldn't waste one moment to contact the authorities. At the very least the CGC organization would be made aware of stuff like this happening in their rooms.

Dan

It was't suicide. It was an execution. Both my little Heatmiser hands are visible. The hand holding the gun is a real person's hand and a real gun superimposed in. :hi:

Well, alright then. That changes everything.

Dan

As I reiterated to Ditch earlier, I deny, nor corroborate anything said here.

I've read this sentence over and over and I don't want to misunderstand what you said, so I will ask, what do you mean by this?

I am just stumbling over how it's worded. Usually "nor" comes after a "neither". So before I assumed what you were saying I figured I should just ask flat out.

This is a very good question, and as I said before, Rupp has gleefully exposed PMs before when it suits him. He has no regard for board rules concerning PMs. Another point-he willfully disregards George in freely giving out GPA info. And now to find out he posts homophobic and threatening memes to other members on this board OF members of this board.

Just wow.

Nate, some of these statements are troubling.

1) None of this discussion has anything to do with sales. Yet the General Discussion thread meant to talk about sales general discussion topics is being used to repeatedly beat people down.

2) When the GIJOEISAWESOME situation came up, people were posting their PM discussions with him and being cheered on for it - including people that swore in that Graham Comics situation you never post a PM. Yet the hyperbole comment now being made that "Rupp has gleefully exposed PMs" was him posting the threat made by Graham Comics that he wanted to meet him face-to-face at a show for posting the forum guidelines in his sales thread. And Graham Comics did receive a strike for this, so there is something to it. But I have not seen Rupp posting PM discussions "gleefully" and excessively.

3) Another troubling thing to learn which was posted yesterday was when Logan510 admitted a small group of people were going through another board member's Photobucket account to see what images had been made of them. Also, that when images of other board members were found, these were sent to those members so as to get them on board. Roy was sent images that now upset him (not fair to Roy). But when I questioned Rupp about the Roy images, he pointed me to the Comics General threads where they were used publicly. With one of them that included Seanfingh's and Park's avatar images, they laughed and cheered it on. Seanfingh said 'my body is bumpin' because it was the Heat Miser head on a woman's body. So see how hyperbole can lead to misperception when history is forgotten?

Open letter to the Moderation Team

All factions of the board must bow down to the heaviest of metal... known only... as Roy.

pizapcom106643113456666471375567736205_zps3bb181bc.jpg

4) The GIJOEISAWEOME situation is just plain crazy. But to watch it come together through a vendetta search that just so happened this one time to be right also came with a high level of "creepy" associated with it. So who else is being researched on past sales so a few forumites can judge whether or not others should be allowed to conduct transactions on here?

==========================

If Rupp has these other images that are now being used to fire up the masses, it is very troubling. Nobody should want to kill someone else. But it is just as troubling how they were acquired, and how they are being distributed with an end goal in mind: destroy Rupp's reputation permanently on here!

THE END DOES NOT JUSTIFY THE MEANS!

==========================

This is five paragraphs of defending. One sentence about wanting to kill people is bad.

An entire paragraph devoted to GIJOE.

An entire paragraph devoted to trying to blame someone for finding these images. And not just one but many many images. Because that is the problem. Finding creepy stuff on a public photog bucket account.

One sentence about killing people is bad.

These are black and white things Nick.