• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

Thanks for the heads up. I knew when I read this quote a few weeks ago I should stay away from any potential sales.

The way I store my comics is in short and long boxes unbagged. My older comics are unbagged as well, unless they have a structural issue where it's best to keep everything together.

I knew I remembered him from somewhere. I am such an insufficiently_thoughtful_person. :facepalm:

:wishluck: your books arrive safe and sound.

Thanks for the heads up. I knew when I read this quote a few weeks ago I should stay away from any potential sales.

The way I store my comics is in short and long boxes unbagged. My older comics are unbagged as well, unless they have a structural issue where it's best to keep everything together.

I knew I remembered him from somewhere. I am such an insufficiently_thoughtful_person. :facepalm:

I second this motion.

When do we vote?

Hustrucked. lol

I was wondering what happened to that guy. I shouldnt have thought about him, it must have been like saying Candyman in the mirror or something.

Does he still owe Dale Roberts money?

I thought that GIJOEISAWESOME was going to make sure that Dale was taken care of. :D

He does not owe me anything. He paid $100 down and paid off the rest in full (which was nearly $1000.00).

He stayed in contact with me throughout the process and simply needed more time to pay.

Does he still owe Dale Roberts money?

I thought that GIJOEISAWESOME was going to make sure that Dale was taken care of. :D

He does not owe me anything. He paid $100 down and paid off the rest in full (which was nearly $1000.00).

He stayed in contact with me throughout the process and simply needed more time to pay.

:applause: