• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,161 posts in this topic

He didn't love me either after I called him out on some PIF nonsense.

He'd been here a couple of weeks when I asked him if there was any leeway on a book he was selling.

I'm pretty thick-skinned, but the 300 word expletive laden response (and the "I'm a well-known artist BS) shocked even my Antipodean sensibilities.

He is also one of only 2 people on ignore.

I shall resume my lurking ( I only posted because Harvey was getting all tizzy-fied that I wasn't posting more)

Hi Harv!

:whee:

He was the first person I ever bought a mystery box from. I am surprised it was not my last after I opened that box. :mad:

He'd been here a couple of weeks when I asked him if there was any leeway on a book he was selling.

I'm pretty thick-skinned, but the 300 word expletive laden response (and the "I'm a well-known artist BS) shocked even my Antipodean sensibilities.

I shall resume my lurking ( I only posted because Harvey was getting all tizzy-fied that I wasn't posting more)

Hi Harv!

:eyeroll::hi:

Hi Harv!

:eyeroll::hi:

lol:foryou:

so when you see someone pipe up in a sales thread saying a book is "a great price" or something... when it isnt... do you assume the poster is a)ignorant or b)a friend who's pseudo-shilling the book for his buddy trying to help convince someone that it really is a great deal...

hm