• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

Maybe if he gets put on the HoS he can flaunt it like Solarcadet. Then every time someone brings it up about how he's on the HoS, some nitwit can post a meme about beating a dead horse :wishluck:

How many times has this clown apologized for being a clown..and people keep letting him off the hook?

I'm tired of the bleeding hearts around here who keep giving people like this chance after chance.

What would you suggest be done about Symbi?

Hall of Shame. He is a scammer, multiple times. He is not safe to deal with, lies, and then always backpedals. He posted a picture of a book for sale that he does not own. I do not care what the reasoning is. If someobody purchased that book, and he did ship. It would not have been the same book, bait and switch, misrepresentation, etc.. What else can we do, the guy is an open door to somebody REALLY getting screwed over.

I agree. He's not shown the ability to learn from his mistakes or show any true remorse. He just does enough to get taken off of the PL and then gets to rinse and repeat. Other than trying to sell here I don't even feel like he's part of the community or even wants to be. 2c

He doesn't come clean and correct his "errors" until busted. That's not remorse. That's being caught red-handed and trying to tap dance out of it by diminishing the incoming fire.

Man, in the other thread we've got:

Roy

Fingh

Greggy

GACollectibles

Jeffro

Comix4Fun

It's like an old-timers game in there!

Man, in the other thread we've got:

Roy

Fingh

Greggy

GACollectibles

Jeffro

Comix4Fun

It's like an old-timers game in there!

grumpy-o.gif

55898f591c340381b9806ff19f3645e10919269df28b11a5a38675429cad648f.jpg

Didn't I spray you with a hose the other day?!?! :shrug:

Off to the "out of context" thread I go......

55898f591c340381b9806ff19f3645e10919269df28b11a5a38675429cad648f.jpg

Didn't I spray you with a hose the other day?!?! :shrug:

Off to the "out of context" thread I go......

lol

Plus, Park/Logan/Whomever and Brock are going at it, using the HOS nomination topic to air their personal disgruntlements, with a Jeffro V Fingh undercard.

I don't care either way, it's all entertainment. Just making an observation from what Pov said earlier.

lol

I am so awesome I can "go at it" with someone without actually making a post.

I can't keep you guys straight. I swear, it's like watching wrestling around here. Some guy talks on the microphone, some guy runs in and smacks him with a chair. Some guy is off on the side screaming color commentary.

Plus, Park/Logan/Whomever and Brock are going at it, using the HOS nomination topic to air their personal disgruntlements, with a Jeffro V Fingh undercard.

I don't care either way, it's all entertainment. Just making an observation from what Pov said earlier.

lol

I am so awesome I can "go at it" with someone without actually making a post.

I can't keep you guys straight. I swear, it's like watching wrestling around here. Some guy talks on the microphone, some guy runs in and smacks him with a chair. Some guy is off on the side screaming color commentary.

I am actually proud of the internet for ripping JR's audio to the Hell in a Cell match and slapping it on everything from World Cup to Basketball.