• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

I PMed him earlier to ask about the difference in pics/scans

He's about to list a Defenders #1 and Captain Marvel #1 for those who want their comics cheap and non existent

Why are the pics different in all your threads?

For example the batman have white backgrounds the ASM have black backgrounds and the asm300 was a picture and not a scan

Pics are different from scan so buyers can see better due to different colors of front covers of comics

The asm 300 was takin w pics because scanner was down and had no access to it

Going to upload scan of defenders 1 and cap marvel 1

While I know Brock is smart enough to protect himself, do the rest of the buyers?

:wishluck:

Just hope we don't have a luckycomics situation in 30 days

^^

Well you don't have to worry about 30 days. It was less than 1. lol

While I know Brock is smart enough to protect himself, do the rest of the buyers?

^^

I hear Janet is psychic. :)

No more derailing from me after this...but does anyone remember the part in Poltergeist 2 where Craig T drinks the tequila with the worm with the eye and pukes out the little half-man guy that smiles and drags himself across the floor?!?! (sorry that all came out as one loooong sentence!)

Oh and we can't talk about UFOs or abduction.....NOT COOL MAN!!! SCURRY! :eek::eek:

HR Giger designed that.

I just watched P2 a few weeks ago for the first time since probably 1986.

It wasn't anywhere near as good as the first. But, of course, Spielberg wasn't around.

The first movie is still a classic.

Watch out for the chicken leg!

^^

I hear Janet is psychic. :)

That's what Hector keeps telling me.

I completely appreciate the cautious majority. If not for them there would be less deals. I really enjoy the "avoid eBay" threads.

I could easily scam a quarter of a million dollars from this board, in very little time, with very little effort.

Several people have done it: developed a long term business relationship with others, over years even, and then WHAMMO!!!

One big scam, and you're in Monte Carlo before anyone's the wiser.

I completely appreciate the cautious majority. If not for them there would be less deals. I really enjoy the "avoid eBay" threads.

I could easily scam a quarter of a million dollars from this board, in very little time, with very little effort.

Several people have done it: developed a long term business relationship with others, over years even, and then WHAMMO!!!

Not quite the same thing, but i have seen it with a guy running fantasy football leagues. This guy was around for years and everyone trusted him. Plenty of people had met him and was considered a really good guy. One year he disappeared with about 20K. Turns out he just flat out stole the money. It was quite shocking to our little community of people.

c1e2u.jpg