• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,161 posts in this topic

p457s.jpg

Pretty much all around.

Pffft! Speak for yourself, Lovitz.

:whee:

(I do get a chuckle at the claim of "some" people...as if there isn't relentlessness all around, and there's some sort of unspoken agreed upon limit to the discussion of a topic. hm )

No one was called a thief.

Thank you, though, for taking yet another unprovoked shot.

What is that, like 32,765?

And people actually defend your behavior with me. That's the amazing part!

Nobody defends your behavior with me because it is indefensible. So suck it.

And your welcome.

No one was called a thief.

Thank you, though, for taking yet another unprovoked shot.

What is that, like 32,765?

And people actually defend your behavior with me. That's the amazing part!

And your welcome.

And your welcome. lol

And your welcome.

That isn't true, because I don't HAVE any behavior with (or towards) you for anyone to defend.

I ignore you, I don't take shots at you, I don't bother you, I don't engage you, I don't have anything whatsoever to do with you, yet you still take regular shots at me, because you're still angry at me for whatever it is you think I've done to you. Fine.

How's about putting on your big boy pants and stop throwing your toys out the pram, like you tell everyone else to do, and learn how to pretend I don't exist?

I'm sure you'll come back with some clever "it's impossible to ignore you!" comment, but that just proves the point.

And your welcome.

That isn't true, because I don't HAVE any behavior with (or towards) you for anyone to defend.

In any event, I ignore you, I don't take shots at you, I don't bother you, I don't engage you, I don't have anything whatsoever to do with you, yet you still take regular shots at me, because you're still angry at me for whatever it is you think I've done to you. Fine.

How's about putting on your big boy pants, like you tell everyone else to do, and learn how to pretend I don't exist?

I'm sure you'll come back with some clever "it's impossible to ignore you!" comment, but that just proves the point.

Why would I do that when I can both point out your obvious hypocrisy and wind you up at the same time?

Plus it's good for your button clicking finger to constantly be toggling me on and off ignore. It's close to a workout.

It will remind you of the times when I was in PMs with you and you had to go out of the PM and toggle each and every time you responded in those PMs. Whackjob.

p457s.jpg

Pretty much all around.

(I do get a chuckle at the claim of "some" (<--- Buzzetta Editor's note) people...as if there isn't relentlessness all around, and there's some sort of unspoken agreed upon limit to the discussion of a topic. hm )

Because lately it seems that you never stop. If you get your knickers in a twist over something you make your point and cannot seem to let things go when people do not see eye to eye with you. I actually agree with you in this conversation concerning paypal personal. Go back and check. But you don't just beat a dead horse. You beat it, steamroll it, flip it, repeat the process until it is nice and tender then write a ten novel series on the matter.

Like I said, I was going to PM you and make nice nice as I do not believe that I have ever spoken words against you or said anything that could be construed as mean spirited. But, I find I am blocked and realized right then and there, that with anyone that is that quick to pull a trigger or fly off the handle on something... maybe there are others that have a point.

p457s.jpg

Pretty much all around.

(I do get a chuckle at the claim of "some" people...as if there isn't relentlessness all around, and there's some sort of unspoken agreed upon limit to the discussion of a topic. hm )

There's enough stridency going on around here it's like there giving out a plaque for it.

Because lately it seems that you never stop. If you get your knickers in a twist over something you make your point and cannot seem to let things go when people do not see eye to eye with you. I actually agree with you in this conversation concerning paypal personal. Go back and check. But you don't just beat a dead horse. You beat it, steamroll it, flip it, repeat the process until it is nice and tender then write a ten novel series on the matter.

And what did Swick do....?

You think these debates are only one sided?

No, they never are.

There are always at least two parties involved, usually more, but you take aim only at me...? So I have more to say, and take more time and effort to explain, than maybe some others. And...? That means I'm "beating it, steamrolling it, flipping it, etc"...?

And again...your point? Who determines what is "enough" in a conversation? Whose right is it to say "we can only talk about this for two more posts, but after that, it's done."

...?

No, since you're angry at me, you characterize the situation as "beating a dead horse"....even though, as anyone can plainly see, there are still people who are interested in discussing the topic.

Is there some PERSONAL limit that each participant is limited to? Like, can certain people only post about a topic 17 times, but others can post only 5 times....?

What are these rules for discourse, so we all know what they are? Is it a crime to talk about a topic if other people are interested in talking about it...?

Apparently, yes. And, if one DOES discuss something at length, it's only because one has "gotten their knickers in a twist" because people don't see "eye to eye."

Why do so many people assign so much emotion to words on a screen? Answer: because THEY are the ones with those emotions, and projecting them right back at the very people they say are being emotional.

I didn't post for much of the month of July. Did anyone notice? Not that I'm aware of. But, get involved in a couple of serious discussions, and it's "lately it seems that you never stop."

Can't win for trying. Not complaining, certainly. I accept your perceptions, whatever they may be.

Like I said, I was going to PM you and make nice nice as I do not believe that I have ever spoken words against you or said anything that could be construed as mean spirited. But, I find I am blocked and realized right then and there, that with anyone that is that quick to pull a trigger or fly off the handle on something... maybe there are others that have a point.

Putting someone on ignore is "flying off the handle"..?

I think you may have your definitions of "flying off the handle" a little mixed up.

I put people on ignore for lots of reasons, Buzz. And yes, I probably have more people on ignore than most. That's how I choose to use the function. If you think I put you on ignore because I was "flying off he handle", and reacting to the situation, you would be mistaken. Did I announce I was doing it? Nope. I said what needed to be said at the time. You were making several flippant comments towards me in a row, for which you admitted you had earned the ignore, but it was really only the culmination of what I have been seeing from you over a period of time.

Why do you care that some stranger on the internet put you on ignore? If other people are "right about me", then you should be happy I put you on ignore, right...? Certainly no loss. Who am I, that you should care that I put you on ignore? Nobody. And yet....here we are.

So what happened in coppers heating up?it was getting nasty last night,i passed out now everything is poof...

:)

Go check moderation.

Someone has a sore wrist.

Sore wrist don't tell me much.

They could have been "using" my Lynda Carter animated gif for too long.

I will be...In the bar...With my head on the bar....

The more you ignore me.....

I could never ignore you.

You are the wind beneath my wings, the air that I breathe, the gas bubbles in my small intestine...

:luhv:

tumblr_lnm155NT4A1qdq5u6.gif

So what happened in coppers heating up?it was getting nasty last night,i passed out now everything is poof...

:)

Go check moderation.

Someone has a sore wrist.

Sore wrist don't tell me much.

They could have been "using" my Lynda Carter animated gif for too long.

Last I saw Copperagekid called transplant a name,maybe it was kev76?anyways people were getting all you dont know,no YOU dont know and divad was being caled out and....I thought it was going to be fun and I missed it.