• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

I wonder if I've been offensive or opinionated enough to land on anyone's ignore hm

Only one way to find out :baiting:

:grin: Just got past the numbers, now on aaaaaa

I think a lot of people on this board are really TOO aware of themselves mostly.

Course, that's just an opinion

Could be.

PS. I took you off ignore. Did you read my last PM, the one I sent last year?

Yes. Did you get my apology?

I did not, but I'll go and check it. It's buried in my PMs at the moment.

Thank you. :)

You said you met in person to do a deal with Steve. Is it possible you did something during or after that deal that may be a factor in what ever this rift or problem he may have with you?

Of course. And if I did or said something out of line (and I have no idea what; I wasn't particularly thrilled with the interaction, but it wasn't generally negative, either...it was just a deal with some casual chit-chat), how could I possibly make amends if I don't know what needs to be amended? And what good is speculation, when the person with the answers is withholding them? It's a waste of time.

We've spent more than enough time on it, the answer isn't forthcoming, clearly, so we shall do what comic nerds (and people in general) always do, and leave things unresolved, with no chance of resolution.

Same with POV, whose response only confirmed what I had to say, with no hope of reconciliation at this time.

Unfortunate, but that's reality.

'Don't you think I know that 1,366 people on this site have me on Ignore?'

Decker.jpg

That Commodore emblem looks like a pretzel

Worse, it looks like one of those reject pretzels that never see the light of the store shelf.

Mutants!

Same with POV, whose response only confirmed what I had to say, with no hope of reconciliation at this time.

Unfortunate, but that's reality.

RMA, just let it go. I had no idea this was such a sore spot with you. The sad part is in the middle of my explaining to you what was going on in my head you abruptly ceased our back and forth, deleted the PM on your end, and immediately ignored me. So how does one reconcile when that happens? (You keep mentioning reconciliation so I ask).

POV