• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

lol This entire thread? I can see anything pertaining to Mr. Cataldo, but the entire thread?

You're head is , as has been stated before, up a orifice that's difficult for overweight people to reach.

lol

Let's delete the entire forum.

Why take the chance!

I mean given the several other forums and websites where his name also easily appears, probably gotta just delete the whole internet and start over.

17niphm8fvon3jpg.jpg

I want the three of us to be a family again. There's no hope for that, and that's not a life I want to live.
You will stand a good chance to lose visitation speaking like this. Smarten up Cataldo.

Right.

Those comments should be deleted, as should this thread in its' entirety.

What happens if Chip goes to apply for a job and his prospective employer decides to google his name +town/state?

The prospective employer sees this thread and within 10 seconds, Chip looks like a less than desirable employee.

Here you have it, Chip:

Apply to this job listing/company for the Laborer position.Expect to make around $15/hr, to start.

http://myrtlebeach.craigslist.org/lab/5614822845.html

The construction trade is one of the few areas where you can make a decent living in this country without a college degree.

If you don't get hired, or while you're waiting to be hired, apply to one of the landscaping laborer jobs on this same page.

I saw 3 landscape laborer job postings without even scrolling down the page.

If you want to work, you can get started on Monday.

I will tell you that I have worked in all phases of construction, for the past 20+ years of my life and at 40, while it has taken a toll on my back,I can tell you that you can make a good living doing honest work.

To reinterate, send a PM to Arch and request that this entire thread, and any reference to your full name on this forum, be deleted.

If you want to get your life back, this is how you do it.Getting emo over a comic book forum is not how you will gain control of your life.

Good luck to you.

By any chance, is your father's name Steve Bowie? And does he hold about 70 awards and recognitions, most impressive of which is National Safety Council: Top Instructor?

I want the three of us to be a family again. There's no hope for that, and that's not a life I want to live.
You will stand a good chance to lose visitation speaking like this. Smarten up Cataldo.

Right.

What happens if Chip goes to apply for a job and his prospective employer decides to google his name +town/state?

The prospective employer sees this thread and within 10 seconds, Chip looks like a less than desirable employee.

Here you have it, Chip:

Apply to this job listing/company for the Laborer position.Expect to make around $15/hr, to start.

The construction trade is one of the few areas where you can make a decent living in this country without a college degree.

If you don't get hired, or while you're waiting to be hired, apply to one of the landscaping laborer jobs on this same page.

I will tell you that I have worked in all phases of construction, for the past 20+ years of my life and at 40, while it has taken a toll on my back,I can tell you that you can make a good living doing honest work.

To reinterate, send a PM to Arch and request that this entire thread, and any reference to your full name on this forum, be deleted.

If you want to get your life back, this is how you do it.Getting emo over a comic book forum is not how you will gain control of your life.

Good luck to you.

By any chance, is your father's name Steve Bowie? And does he hold about 70 awards and recognitions, most impressive of which is National Safety Council: Top Instructor?

Bobo?

Well here it is, twelve hours later, and still no PM.

Desperation when in despair, in my past experience, I was expecting a PM.

Anyone else get a PM?

Right.

Here you have it, Chip:

Good luck to you.

You do realize that his name is plastered all over the internet, right? Deleting this thread wouldn't mean a thing. What you want is a global EMP, or a time machine.

Anyone else get a PM?

Yes, an indecent proposal from Park.

Anyone else get a PM?

Why not sit this one out? The guy might have been sectioned by police for an evaluation.

I hope people realize that the call that someone must have made last night was not an easy one. You are basically inserting the police into someones private life based on internet posts. While not an easy one, I think it was completely the right thing to do and really the only choice that could be made. And No, I didn't make the call but I certainly considered it but someone else did it already. Multiple people may have actually.

None of us would want to find out a week from now that the worst happened and this was the last place he reached out to. Does this erase his past transgressions? Of course not, it just means some things are more important for now.

The way it works is that the Police will respond for a welfare check (normally) after a call like his. They will talk to the person and decide if they meet the criteria for a mental evaluation hold. If they decided that he may be a danger to himself or others they may have taken him in for an evaluation/hold.

Anyone else get a PM?

Yes, an indecent proposal from Park.

:cry:

Chip, come on! You're having a bad night. You're going to have up and down nights for a while. But at some point, things will stabilize and get better. Stop talking this way.

Your daughter > you

Remember that.

Harvey, I just love you for that. :)

Chip, even just thinking about killing oneself is not stupid, it’s just the worst thing you can do.

Stop complaining and if you want to talk a bit I myself would be glad to give you my phone number as well. Across the ocean, and my spoken english is bad, but couldn’t be worse than these thoughts you have been nurturing.

Not knowing Chip, I’m not sure Harvey's decision was the best, but I’ll pray to that.

Anyone else get a PM?

Why not sit this one out? The guy might have been sectioned by police for an evaluation.

I agree he could have. Why don't you cup greggy's nuts. I heard he was asking