• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

What I don't get is that he's crying about a DC book? I thought he was all about Marvel and DC sucked. :insane:
Yeah, and for once, he made Brock out to be the innocent one. That deserves a banning just for that.

lol

Wow. Somebody humped the button on etanick's sales thread, rather than letting him know it didn't follow current guidelines? Linky.

That's top shelf lame. He's one of our nicest members, not some Craig's List Drive-By Poster.

That is surprising. Nick has run several sales threads over the years. I'm thinking they yanked it with all the angst going on.

What I don't get is that he's crying about a DC book? I thought he was all about Marvel and DC sucked. :insane:
Yeah, and for once, he made Brock out to be the innocent one. That deserves a banning just for that.

lol

Quiet! I was just starting to like you ?

Greggy can still suck it

Wow. Somebody humped the button on etanick's sales thread, rather than letting him know it didn't follow current guidelines? Linky.

That's top shelf lame. He's one of our nicest members, not some Craig's List Drive-By Poster.

That is surprising. Nick has run several sales threads over the years. I'm thinking they yanked it with all the angst going on.

regardless, my fault for not being up to date with board's policy. I didn't state a return policy in the sale thread.

It's kind of BS because at the present moment there is a thread started back on Jan 2nd with several pages of CGC books, with no return policy or even payment method. Basically the only "rule" provided is postage costs, so possibly other rules were missed. And I often see similar type violations survive. I also routinely see thread with 'afternoon bump' and then 'evening bump' both within the same 12 hours although the actual 'bump' rule is less tolerant, as I recall.

Is the contradiction just because some get reported while others don't?

It's kind of BS because at the present moment there is a thread started back on Jan 2nd with several pages of CGC books, with no return policy or even payment method. Basically the only "rule" provided is postage costs, so possibly other rules were missed. And I often see similar type violations survive. I also routinely see thread with 'afternoon bump' and then 'evening bump' both within the same 12 hours although the actual 'bump' rule is less tolerant, as I recall.

Is the contradiction just because some get reported while others don't?

Could be, but since a mod had to go in and clean up a bunch of bickering, he may have just axed it because of the no return policy. Nuke it all!

oh I saw it as well :P

I am not a respected boardie to get a pass :roflmao:

I respect you...but I'm not respected so I'm not sure what it means :sorry:

it's a double negative so it means your actually less respected than belly button lint.

It could be worse :D

Yet another DC? So sad. I warned him to turn back after his first, and now it's too late.

:sorry:

...we kind of need to give him a pass on this one.... I mean, in the real world, Swamp Thing transcends brand loyalty. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

it's a double negative so it means your actually less respected than belly button lint.

Toe fungus?

Toe fungus?

the nasty yellow kind that looks like Cheeto sauce?

Toe fungus?

:cry:

Toe fungus?

Is there any other kind?

regardless, my fault for not being up to date with board's policy. I didn't state a return policy in the sale thread.

Nick, don't take it personally. That's the new way of doing things around here by many people.

Welcome back!