• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

Quoting GPA for raw comics hm

Is that bad? I cant use that as a reference?

i quoted a raw sale too by the way

It may confuse some people as to what you're actually selling, given that GPA is for slabs only.

You could always guarantee your book will come back from CGC in that same grade as the slab sale you mention. That could calm folks down too.

Where did he rank in the grading contest? lol

I am really dissapointed about the modern/cooper sales thread , i had to report two people for boicoting my sales thread Sales thread one of them erased his post . I though we where free to list our books at the price we want . :mad:

What happened exactly?

one user posted "$215 + $15 shipping for a raw interesting.... " i reported it and he erased it...

You also erased what you said about AWAX...

because i am not 100% sure about his intensions , but i am 100% his question was strange when the pics and the scans shows that the book is raw dont you think?

I am 100 % sure it won't sell.

vemd93.gif

I am really dissapointed about the modern/cooper sales thread , i had to report two people for boicoting my sales thread Sales thread one of them erased his post . I though we where free to list our books at the price we want . :mad:

What happened exactly?

one user posted "$215 + $15 shipping for a raw interesting.... " i reported it and he erased it...

because i am not 100% sure about his intensions , but i am 100% his question was strange when the pics and the scans shows that the book is raw dont you think?

Thar proves my point you where just craping my thread

Edited by Mijael.Levy

no one pointed out that his scans show a black tick on the back so its probably not a 9.8?

I assume if you buy the book and submit it to CGC and it doesn't come back 9.8, Mijael.Levy is going to give you ALL of your money back and the cgc fees. If that isn't his intention he needs to reevaluate how he lists.

What happened exactly?

Notify the mods and wait for mod action. :taptaptap::popcorn:

What happened exactly?

No it does not

no one pointed out that his scans show a black tick on the back so its probably not a 9.8?

I assume if you buy the book and submit it to CGC and it doesn't come back 9.8, Mijael.Levy is going to give you ALL of your money back and the cgc fees. If that isn't his intention he needs to reevaluate how he lists.

Black tick on the back .. No black tick on the back .

Edited by Mijael.Levy

ASM 18 Campbell Variant NM (9.4)

Last NM sold at ebay $255.98 Ebay last NM sale my price for CGC $225 + shipping (you can choose $15 boxed or mexpost $25)

r05rqKHh.jpg

gNuQxPAh.jpg

QF2NCrgh.jpg

7gw8Kw2h.jpg

ssLqwZEh.jpg

zlrGiKeh.jpg

VFKfbpPh.jpg

fwUrLwFh.jpg

especially since this is your next post. So you're selling a CGC 9.4 but quoting the raw sales price? Or is raw but you wrote CGC like some ebay weirdo?

It can get confusing for a potential buyer, so probably best to be OVERLY clear, or just let people find their own reference points (I get that you're trying to be helpful AND to justify your pricing, but sometimes that opens the door to criticism and critique)

"My price for CGC" i mean my price for the forum ...

I'm not saying its not an honest mistake, I'm saying that all this extra descriptions and info can be confusing, misleading, and ultimately turn people off. Not that you shouldn't do it (its totally up to you), but you gotta be very clear and accurate, or else people will get a bad taste in their mouth which might affect not only this sale, but future sales for you.

Last NM sold at ebay $255.98 Ebay last NM sale my price for CGC $225 + shipping (you can choose $15 boxed or mexpost $25)

r05rqKHh.jpg

gNuQxPAh.jpg

QF2NCrgh.jpg

7gw8Kw2h.jpg

ssLqwZEh.jpg

zlrGiKeh.jpg

VFKfbpPh.jpg

fwUrLwFh.jpg

especially since this is your next post. So you're selling a CGC 9.4 but quoting the raw sales price? Or is raw but you wrote CGC like some ebay weirdo?

It can get confusing for a potential buyer, so probably best to be OVERLY clear, or just let people find their own reference points (I get that you're trying to be helpful AND to justify your pricing, but sometimes that opens the door to criticism and critique)

I'm not saying its not an honest mistake, I'm saying that all this extra descriptions and info can be confusing, misleading, and ultimately turn people off. Not that you shouldn't do it (its totally up to you), but you gotta be very clear and accurate, or else people will get a bad taste in their mouth which might affect not only this sale, but future sales for you.

Noted

(thumbs u

r05rqKHh.jpg

gNuQxPAh.jpg

QF2NCrgh.jpg

7gw8Kw2h.jpg

ssLqwZEh.jpg

zlrGiKeh.jpg

VFKfbpPh.jpg

fwUrLwFh.jpg

Noted

(thumbs u

Suggestion. Only list factual information about books you're selling.

What you are selling.

Your asking price.

Your methods of payment and shipment.

People will determine on their own whether they agree with your price.

"Comicbookscalping" claims the back cover has a black tick , i really cant find it so its probably something from the scanner due to the cream cover ...

Musteatbrains" is asking "Where did he rank in the grading contest? lol

Well i am very proud of the good reviews i have at ebay and here on my kudos about my grading.

I just closed the thread , i am tired of the hostility of some users , some others gave me some cool tips and i really thank you ,

I been selling for 3 years on the coper/modern forum and i think it was cooler before , but maybe its just me

Mijael

"Comicbookscalping" claims the back cover has a black tick , i really cant find it so its probably something from the scanner due to the cream cover ...

Well i am very proud of the good reviews i have at ebay and here on my kudos about my grading.

I just closed the thread , i am tired of the hostility of some users , some others gave me some cool tips and i really thank you ,

I been selling for 3 years on the coper/modern forum and i think it was cooler before , but maybe its just me

Mijael

this isn't the first time you've had issues with selling. I don't want to look it up but you and I both know its not the first time.

Here is the black tick that you don't see but appears in your pictures.

Dg59v0Oh.jpg

Mijael

Not being hostile, and even if you ranked 1st I would not recommend a guaranteed CGC grade at all as Comix was stating(maybe he was joking). You have a right to list anything you want at whatever price you want as far as I'm concerned. Anyone who takes issue with it directly in yours sales thread is krapping...

Mijael

this isn't the first time you've had issues with selling. I don't want to look it up but you and I both know its not the first time.

Dg59v0Oh.jpg

I had a problem because i didnt wanted to sell some books to some users because i had a stock problem . I apologized and resolved the problem.

The black tick you see is a mark probably manufacture its not a damage it doesn't has wear on it , it lies completly flat .

Mijael

Dg59v0Oh.jpg

I had a problem because i didnt wanted to sell some books to some users because i had a stock problem . I apologized and resolved the problem.

The black tick you see is a mark probably manufacture its not a damage it doesn't has wear on it , it lies completly flat .

so if someone buys it from you and submits it to CGC and it doesn't come back 9.8 you will

a) give all money back paid for book and fees to CGC

b) nothing

c) only give the money they paid for the book back and not the cgc fees.

If the answer isn't A you should not be posting books with a stated CGC grade.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=9751176&Main=425431#Post9751176

Can you please show us more pictures of GRADED books that you're NOTselling, even though you assigned HIGHER grades to the RAW books you ARE selling?

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=9751176&Main=425431#Post9751176

Can you please show us more pictures of GRADED books that you're NOTselling, even though you assigned HIGHER grades to the RAW books you ARE selling?

" In my experience I am use to seeing 9.0 + being referred to as NM"

That's some bad experience right there....

He would be a seller's dream customer... willing to buy VF+ and VF/NM books from someone who calls them NM.

As a buyer from him, however, not such a dream.