• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

The speed with which that MOS sold...is that not proof enough that sellers are doing themselves a disservice when they list in the wrong section? that thing lingered unbought for weeks in the G/S/A section...

The speed with which that MOS sold...is that not proof enough that sellers are doing themselves a disservice when they list in the wrong section? that thing lingered unbought for weeks in the G/S/A section...

he dropped the price also

You guys don't miss a beat lol..I was just testing to see if all the bad words really are on lockdown and get auto corrected to Spoon

Translation:

"I just wanted to see which mod would give me a strike first, Arch, or CGCmod0. lol

I don't get it.

"The price is right" after all the lowball chatter in here? It's as close to the Robocop line as you can get.

I__d_buy_that_for_a_dollar_by_DanBoldy.jpg

That would be a long wait for that act of kindness.

Awesome reference. I think I am going to watch that tonight now lol

The sales threads really do feel out of control at times these days. The new folk just do whatever they want. It's a little depressing. Has it been always thus?

Seems that way.

popcorn-guy-2.gif

Edited by awakeintheashes

The sales threads really do feel out of control at times these days. The new folk just do whatever they want. It's a little depressing. Has it been always thus?

That's why they need some tough Spoon love

Edited by A.Romeo