• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

The only loophole is, he wasn't a member here, when the first deal was made.

We don't accept that loophole. :sumo:

The PL is about warning Boardies about Baddies and getting Baddies to pay Boardies, and no loophole will save them.

His deal here is what caused the violation....he comes in on a loop hole!!!

I don't want to muddy the sellers thread any further but we need to get this guys ebay ID so that he can be added to the block list.

Court listed it in the thread

athaxto

The PL is about warning Boardies about Baddies and getting Baddies to pay Boardies, and no loophole will save them.

Agreed. And correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think the PL list is limited to board only transactions. Seems like I read that a non-board transaction can still be brought up in PL discussions.

Agreed. And correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think the PL list is limited to board only transactions. Seems like I read that a non-board transaction can still be brought up in PL discussions.

True dat. It's just gotta be between two boardies.

ok now we are at the point of absurdity. I know the whole few books is ok wink wink but c'mon he's listed a modern book from 2013 in there now. that's too far. this is clearly a mixed thread that should be moved there.

ok now we are at the point of absurdity. I know the whole few books is ok wink wink but c'mon he's listed a modern book from 2013 in there now. that's too far. this is clearly a mixed thread that should be moved there.

oh well now it's getting ugly

Read the rules before you post

Looks like Arch is going to be getting ready for umpiring at Spring Training early this year. lol

Looks like Arch is going to be getting ready for umpiring at Spring Training early this year. lol

had to quote this one because I couldn't fill in the double spoon Wow don't think that was really called for.

What a nice guy... :foryou: