• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

I always enjoy when a high school graduate without a college degree lays claim to curing cancer 60%....

"The work we did was published in the International Pathology Journal in 2011, because our research killed 50% – 60% of the cancer cells. Now mankind is 60% closer to curing cancer."

Sounds like he also cured logic. :insane:

I always enjoy when a high school graduate without a college degree lays claim to curing cancer 60%....

"The work we did was published in the International Pathology Journal in 2011, because our research killed 50% – 60% of the cancer cells. Now mankind is 60% closer to curing cancer."

Sorry... these are layups. lol

Brian-Fantana-60-of-the-time-it-works-every-time-Anchorman.gif

will you unpink my stink?

say whaaa?

Yeah, what does that mean? hm

"unpink my stink?" Whaddaya think? Dink!

Well if you reverse it:

unstink my ...

pretty sure that is explanatory.

Let's please stop where we are at. Otherwise, we can all include "Crazy-talk interpretation" on our resume.

So many young people these days lack self-esteem.

At least now we know who took it all. meh

So many young people these days lack self-esteem.

At least now we know who took it all. meh

It's the price of entitlement. :)

I think HusTruck has been raised in a very self-entitled environment. There have been a number of red flags that have proven to me that he doesn't have a great deal of courtesy towards others.

I remember vividly he was trying to claim ownership over a Hulk 181 that I know for a fact somebody else already called dibs on.

He tends not to evaluate his own goods and price them accordingly. Most of the time he just sees what another item sold for here on the boards and matches that exactly. I guess that's understandable as we all price our goods based off of some form of successful tools though.

He's kind of in his own little world. I'm not trying to bash him, but I think he really needs to understand his errors, he will benefit greatly in the long run.

Edited by spideyfan78ct