• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

No, it isn't. But it's no joke.

Hey, he can keep changing the title and posting. I have never tried to stop anyone from doing so. But I can keep changing it back, no? And that isn't the end of the world either, yes?

:)

-slym

You just keep right on truckin' (thumbs u

Well, HS' & my post both have had the button humped in SC1's thread.

:lol:

CBT, GIJOE, DrBalls - welcome to the humped-button club!

:roflmao:

I can't wait to see what happens. If we all get strikes, then something is really wrong here.

:popcorn:

-slym

My post hasn't been humped !!!

:acclaim: < click on this guy etc..

No, it isn't. But it's no joke.

Hey, he can keep changing the title and posting. I have never tried to stop anyone from doing so. But I can keep changing it back, no? And that isn't the end of the world either, yes?

You just keep right on truckin' (thumbs u

You too, Big Rig!

(thumbs u

-slym

Well, HS' & my post both have had the button humped in SC1's thread.

:lol:

CBT, GIJOE, DrBalls - welcome to the humped-button club!

:roflmao:

I can't wait to see what happens. If we all get strikes, then something is really wrong here.

:popcorn:

My post hasn't been humped !!!

:acclaim: < click on this guy etc..

OK

-slym

Just stop talking about it! :makepoint:

The mods are normal, intelligent, level-headed, good-looking people ( :foryou:;) ) . Let them sort it out. (thumbs u

They cleaned it down with windex just for you.

kissmyarse.gif

:baiting:

HAHA!

Hey swick, you get flashburns on your bum for saying that? :P

I assume if these books don't sell, that's a win for the boards and if they do, it's a loss

No. The win would be someone not acting crazy, and from one side of their face stating they work around the HOS - the other side asking to be taken off the HOS.

But if you need to put an "evil board plan" twist on it to feel good, go for it.

I assume if these books don't sell, that's a win for the boards and if they do, it's a loss

He never intended for those books to sell when he posted them here. He was just trying to "bait" as many people into "threadkrapping" as possible, so that he could go running to the mods like a little girl with a skinned knee.

Why else has he ignored repeated requests for additional scans or pictures of the front covers, where the edges and corners aren't cropped out of the picture? And also ignored requests for pics or scans of the back covers? hm

Like I said, that was never considered to be a sales thread, it was just his weak version of a "speed-trap", trying to get as many boardies as possible to attack him, so he could play the "innocent" victim when he went running to the mods.

Why else did he hump the button on every other post? lol

He never intended for those books to sell when he posted them here. He was just trying to "bait" as many people into "threadkrapping" as possible, so that he could go running to the mods like a little girl with a skinned knee.

Why else has he ignored repeated requests for additional scans or pictures of the front covers, where the edges and corners aren't cropped out of the picture? And also ignored requests for pics or scans of the back covers? hm

Like I said, that was never considered to be a sales thread, it was just his weak version of a "speed-trap", trying to get as many boardies as possible to attack him, so he could play the "innocent" victim when he went running to the mods.

As crazy as this sounds, it seems to be the case.

No. The win would be someone not acting crazy, and from one side of their face stating they work around the HOS - the other side asking to be taken off the HOS.

But if you need to put an "evil board plan" twist on it to feel good, go for it.

c'mon, I did not mean it like that. but if it came across that way I apologize. I meant more that if he sold the book, it would devalue the HOS list as what it represents and that would be a loss for how things would be done moving forward. sorry tired and should have formulated my entire thought so i would avoid being misunderstood.

c'mon, I did not mean it like that. but if it came across that way I apologize. I meant more that if he sold the book, it would devalue the HOS list as what it represents and that would be a loss for how things would be done moving forward. sorry tired and should have formulated my entire thought so i would avoid being misunderstood.

:foryou:

Yes, it would be a sad state if someone came along and purchased the books despite the HOS warnings.

I hadn't looked at it like that. If he did do it with this intent, that is very disturbing, diabolical.

It's absolutely the case. Notice how the only post he made in that thread was the initial post? He hasn't responded to questions about extra pics or scans, which means that his thread is coming close to breaking a board rule, Rule #11, which states that prompt responses must be made to buy requests made through the boards (posts or PMs), and can also be taken to include requests for additional information or pictures. :rulez:

Why would he think anybody would send him $900.00, especially for four low-grade, raw books, where you can't see the back covers. Heck, he's a H.O.S.'er, those books may not even have back covers! (tsk)

In the end, I try to look at everything from each perspective as I know

:foryou:

Yes, it would be a sad state if someone came along and purchased the books despite the HOS warnings.

:thumbsup:

In most situations I try and look at all perspectives to understand the motivation. And if Joe's theory is correct and that was his intent, than more than anything I feel sad that he's that type of individual. He's that pathetic that anger is too much energy to waste on such a sad miserable person. It would appear that he has much bigger issues than what he thinks the board has made him out to be.

Definitely a good call. And like you said, he doesn't care to sell them otherwise he'd post back cover scans upon request.

Hopefully the mods will see the intent that is obviously there and nothing comes out of this. I feel if a bunch of us get strikes, it'll just encourage this pr ick to do it again and others to undermine the PL/HOS list.