• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7378421#Post7378421

I think everyone here knows about FOOM #2, so why can't people let others make their own decisions?

:facepalm:

-slym

Labeling it as the true first app of Wolverine is misleading at best and flat out wrong at worst.

Well, before he deleted the first post, and replaced it with "SOLD", there was a very tongue in cheek description regarding that. I think it was more parody than serious claim.

What was written?

I can't remember exactly, but I thought he was joking around about the hype and such.

Well, HS' & my post both have had the button humped in SC1's thread.

:lol:

-slym

How do you know slym? You get an email or something?

Question, if someone actually does bought them here, what would be the communities reaction to that person? If we knew who bought them.

-slym

Question, if someone actually does bought them here, what would be the communities reaction to that person? If we knew who bought them.

If you click the "NOTIFY" button it will either let you submit a notify report or say mods have already been notified.

-slym

If you click the "NOTIFY" button it will either let you submit a notify report or say mods have already been notified.

Thanks iceman....

Humping a button is just something that I really be pleasurable............

You actually have to hump the button twice to get it to go through - hump it once and you can see if anyone else already has.

(thumbs u

Good question, and I am betting it would have different results depending on the boardie.

-slym

:whistle:

:sumo:

I imagine you are trying to lighten things up around here, but that title change seems to me like you are trying to make a joke out of this situation.

This isn't a joke.

:(

-slym

It isn't the end of the world either.

No, it isn't. But it's no joke.

Hey, he can keep changing the title and posting. I have never tried to stop anyone from doing so. But I can keep changing it back, no? And that isn't the end of the world either, yes?

:)

-slym

CBT, GIJOE, DrBalls - welcome to the humped-button club!

:roflmao:

I can't wait to see what happens. If we all get strikes, then something is really wrong here.

:popcorn:

-slym