• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Do the new boards hate you? Are the new boards mean to you?

43 posts in this topic

Do the new boards hate you? Are the new boards mean to you?

I'm pretty sad at the campaign of retaliation  perpetrated against me by new boards.

It's just not fair.:sorry:

7 hours ago, oakman29 said:

And here I thought I was the only one who thought you were an azzhat.:roflmao:

I had to take the shot.(shrug)

You are not alone.

Aim more carefully next time. 

Windows of opportunity may be scarce in the future.

That is all.

New boards quite strange. I was replying "(circa 1976)" then all of a sudden the laptop's screen got wide so easier for me to read but I lost all the info on far right hand column. Do not know how to reverse/shrink this screen view back to norm that is set up for hand held devices, smart phones.

• Administrator
7 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

boards only let me like 10 things a day.  What the heck is up with that?  :sumo:

Abuse prevention tool, and it encourages people to really curate what's worth liking and therefore promoting to other people.

54 minutes ago, Architecht said:
1 hour ago, lizards2 said:

boards only let me like 10 things a day.  What the heck is up with that?  :sumo:

Abuse prevention tool, and it encourages people to really curate what's worth liking and therefore promoting to other people.

Like-abuse...., interesting concept.  :signfunny:

The boards limit my freedom of expression.

Oh, and they smell.

But to be fair, that might be the aftermath of that one I did in my local McDonalds the other week. I think you know what I'm trying to say here Liz.

6 hours ago, DavidTheDavid said:

I can't sleep. Thanks, new boards.

Listen, we've got some great, actually they're really great, I've met them, people, working on getting you a new sleep program.  Nobody knew sleep was this complicated, but it's going to be terrific.  When you see it, you're going to go right to sleep, believe me.