• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Geoff Johns at Marvel?

18 posts in this topic

Yeah, doesn't sound right does it? Johns belongs with DC, and he's great at what he does there.

But has Johns ever delved into the Marvel Universe? Can you imagine what he could do with some of the flagships like FF or ASM?

cloud9.gif What book would you most like to see Johns work on? For me, I'd really like to see Johns tackle the 2nd X-Men series to try to bring some excitement; or even ASM.

Yeah, I love Flash, can't wait for his run on JLA to begin, and its because of him that I will be getting into the new GL series.

What else is he currently writing besides Flash & Titans?

We wrote Avengers for a while before they handed it over to Chuck Austen and later, Bendis. The whole Red Scare storyline was by Johns. He also wrote a Vision mini...

"We" or "He"? You have me curious about your past.

Either I transmit all of the stories Geoff eventually writes to him on a subconscious level.. or I hit the wrong key when I was writing that last response. Your call.

You're going to make me choose? Dang it, I hate making decisions. 27_laughing.gif

Yo, Kev/Geoff! Write me into the new Green Lantern series! headbang.gif
Paul walks in the door. Gets [#@$%!!!] slapped...then shot...the end.

893blahblah.gif

893blahblah.gif

I'd buy a copy. hi.gif

But would you send it in for grading? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif