• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Thanks for being so cordial
1 1

77 posts in this topic

On 3/20/2017 at 0:55 AM, Bratevaro said:

Thanks for being so cordial

Thank you all for welcoming me and answering my newbie question!!...Not!

Wow, Bratevaro, I am guessing that you are of the current younger generation. No one gave you an answer in 54 minutes in the middle of the fricken night? (well for a few of us anyways). Are you kidding? Please have some patience with your vague question.

If you are part of the younger "I want it and I want it now" generation, be thankful you did not have to grow up in the per-internet days. Back then we had to actually mail our questions to the Comics Buyers Guide or other publications or we had to wait until club get-togethers to get our questions answered, if we were lucky.

It is now 12:30pm EST and I see you had never posted another response. So a few regulars give you some light hearted ribbing and you leave? People here are more than nice and a wealth of information as long as you do not act like a spoiled child that is not getting your way. So lick your wounds, come back and add to the group.

Edited by ThreeSeas

oops, I was off by 12 hours in my three martini assessment.

At 12:30 most of the old farts here are drifting off into lah lah land on our couches, just barely having had the stamina to get through colbert or kimmel or what's his name.