• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

lost in the fire
1 1

27 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Michaeld said:

lost in the fire

Was there ever a list made public of what was or may have been lost in the Len Wien house fire? I only know of Hulk 181 from the immediate reports.

I thought 181 was damaged but not lost.

On 3/21/2017 at 1:30 PM, jaybuck43 said:

Yea I remember that, but didn't Harlan claim it was lost in the fire?

Yes, he was (very) mistaken, though.

56 minutes ago, Captain Canuck said:

Azzarello has that cover now. 

The 1975 original cover to Giant-Size X-Men #1 by Kane and Cockrum?  Surely you must be referring to something else...

4 minutes ago, delekkerste said:

Yes, he was (very) mistaken, though.

The 1975 original cover to Giant-Size X-Men #1 by Kane and Cockrum?  Surely you must be referring to something else...

Azzarello told me personally last summer in front of Miller, Janson and Kubert that he has the 1975 GSX #1 cover by Kane and Cockrum in his personal collection. 

8 hours ago, Captain Canuck said:

Azzarello told me personally last summer in front of Miller, Janson and Kubert that he has the 1975 GSX #1 cover by Kane and Cockrum in his personal collection. 

I don't know if he was mistaken, conned, pulling one over on you or referring to something else, but he doesn't own it

6 hours ago, delekkerste said:

I don't know if he was mistaken, conned, pulling one over on you or referring to something else, but he doesn't own it

I was thinking possibly the GSX 1 prelim, but I noticed David uploaded that two years ago, and Cap Canuck mentions last summer so can't be...

So was 181 lost/damaged?

Edited by comicwiz