• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Alan Moore Top Ten OA
1 1

14 posts in this topic

WTB Alan Moore Top Ten OA

I'm looking for ABC Top Ten art (only from the Moore written run)

Ideally I'd love one of the two TPB wrap around covers, but would consider any cover though.

Would consider interiors as well. 

7 hours ago, malvin said:

Also try Simon Miller, I think he had a page or two for sale recently.

Malvin

That was going to be my suggestion but I didn't see any on his site. but it couldn't hurt to ask as Simon is good people.

18 hours ago, J.Sid said:

Cool page!

Also may try Albert Moy. He used to have a bunch. I don't see them on his site currently, but he might provide a lead.

Also, try Gene Ha on his website. 

First thing I thought of was Albert, but he never responded to my email, i was a little shocked.   Yeah, in '07, he had a binder full of pages.  I bought a handful of good ones, but have been wishing I'd bought more.  I doubt he still has them, that was 10 years ago, and nothing is listed on his site.  

Gene Ha - terrific idea!  In fact, I just emailed him.

Thanks for your help!

1 hour ago, Bird said:

That was going to be my suggestion but I didn't see any on his site. but it couldn't hurt to ask as Simon is good people.

Thanks for the help - not familiar with Simon ...  What is his website?

25 minutes ago, malvin said:

www.gotsuperpowers.com

Tell him I sent you, that *might* help you :p

Malvin

Thanks Malvin!

Flambit, I don't have any Top Ten pages on my site for sale currently, sorry!  I did sell a nice page a couple of months back.

You can see my Top Ten collection here:  http://www.comicartfans.com/galleryroom.asp?gsub=21662

At one point I had the complete art for issue 10, but I bought that to break it up, not to keep it complete.  The page Snyder has on eBay right now used to be mine, too, so hopefully that page sells well for the cosigner (assuming it's consigned and not a purchase).

Best

Simon

7 hours ago, GotSuperPowers? said:

Thanks Malvin!

Flambit, I don't have any Top Ten pages on my site for sale currently, sorry!  I did sell a nice page a couple of months back.

You can see my Top Ten collection here:  http://www.comicartfans.com/galleryroom.asp?gsub=21662

At one point I had the complete art for issue 10, but I bought that to break it up, not to keep it complete.  The page Snyder has on eBay right now used to be mine, too, so hopefully that page sells well for the cosigner (assuming it's consigned and not a purchase).

Best

Simon

I literally was just about to email you!

Noooooo!  Years ago, I saw - I think(!) - the #10 book.  I swear, I saw it on Coollines, but I could be mistaken.  Whomever it was, they had the entire book, with the cover, and they were offering 2k for the whole thing.  I jumped at it.  Their response: "Oh, sorry about that - we sold it a while ago, and forgot to take it off our site!"  Arrgh!  I'd always been hoping to put that book together, or find it complete :(  Sad Panda...

Thanks anyway...  Keep me in mind if you sell - cheers - Sam

3 hours ago, Flambit said:

I literally was just about to email you!

Noooooo!  Years ago, I saw - I think(!) - the #10 book.  I swear, I saw it on Coollines, but I could be mistaken.  Whomever it was, they had the entire book, with the cover, and they were offering 2k for the whole thing.  I jumped at it.  Their response: "Oh, sorry about that - we sold it a while ago, and forgot to take it off our site!"  Arrgh!  I'd always been hoping to put that book together, or find it complete :(  Sad Panda...

Thanks anyway...  Keep me in mind if you sell - cheers - Sam

Hi Sam,

Definitely not Coollines, I got the issue from Gary Land who I think was helping Ha with art sales at the time.

I did just check, and I still have a 49ers page that I might be willing to let go, if you're interested.  Shoot me a message through CAF if you are. 

Best

Simon

I'd like to thank Malvin, Simon and Bird for the eBay head's up - I did win that Synder Top Ten page!  It's a great piece.  And thanks to J.Sid - I did contact Gene Ha, but he said he sold all of his pages a long time ago (I thought I'd heard that rumor once upon a time).  

I have a couple of things on their way, and then I will be back in the game!  Thanks again!