• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED! Final price drop. Offers welcomed! Some nice books left. High grade PCH, GGA, Baker,Fox,Marvel,DC, EC,Atlas
1 1

56 posts in this topic

I just picked up some really nice DC Limited Collectors' Editions. They have stresses, bends and light surface wear. They have great color and appear unread. Any wear would be from storage as they were found under a stack of old magazines.

These are very tough to find in high grades. The amazing thing is that there are no cutouts or puzzles filled in.  4 of them to list.

DC Limited Collectors' Edition  C-21  Shazam!  80 pages. Excellent condition. Some stresses along spine. slight uneven surface lower right. Light surface and edge wear.

Very tight with excellent color and gloss. light tanning on inside covers. C.C. Beck biography.  $40

Edited by misterrmystery

DC Limited Collectors' Edition C-24 Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer . 80 pages. Light surface, corner and edge wear. a few stresses along spine. Has bending at top of the title, Rudolph. Doesn't break color and could be pressed out.

Some edge tanning on inside covers. Great color and gloss. Amazing that the games, puzzles and diorama are all intact. Nothing is filled in.  $90

Edited by misterrmystery

DC Limited Collectors' Edition C-33 Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer 80 pages. Light surface, corner and edge wear. A few stresses along spine. Slight bending in a few areas could be pressed out.  

Great color and gloss. Doubt if this was ever read. Nothing missing or filled out. Beautiful copy. $90

Edited by misterrmystery

World Of Fantasy #19  Hate to sell this one but been buying too much off the boards. This was bought off the boards. Flat, tight and clean.

Light surface, spine and corner wear. Very light bend lower right corner.  Tiny tear top of spine.Tough black cover that shows every defect. excellent color. Nice OW pages. Really nice copy. Overall 6.0  $175

IMG_0838.thumb.JPG.73f9a8f628f9847fb2181a2d99c80f82.JPG

IMG_0839.thumb.JPG.66eb83ff06faf6f9040f9bf0b975ee99.JPG

Edited by misterrmystery

10 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

Shoot them outside, not in direct sun on a piece of grey or black matte board. And don't use a camera phone. Your photos look soft and fuzzy and you are not doing them any justice.

And buying comics off a bathroom floor...No Thanks

Thanks for the advice. I've been experimenting. Need to pick up a scanner as I've been using a digital camera.

I'm sure this is hurting my thread as these books looks so much better in person.

Bad idea with bathroom floor even though they were laying on a backer board.

:news:^^  Sold to Comcav

Spook Tales Of Suspense And Mystery #24  SOTI book. Cool L.B. Cole mummy cover. Transvestism story.  Another book I hate to sell. just general surface, spine and corner wear.

Stresses along spine. Name written 3/4 way down in yellow area.  Tough black cover shows every defect. 1 1/4" tear halfway down on right side. a little ink bottom of rear cover

Awesome white pages. Overall 5.0  $200

IMG_0836.thumb.JPG.bea74d7f786616f5648d0f7170a8450d.JPG

IMG_0837.thumb.JPG.860c7b23194eb440a32b07ab0d09d787.JPG

Edited by misterrmystery