• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The BIG 4000
1 1

55 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, sacentaur said:

Well Gino, I certainly appreciate your enthusiasm and it definitely is contagious! :martini:

Thanks Steve!!!! You ROCK bro!!

10 hours ago, G.A.tor said:

I like pro teams with gators on them :)

^^ ...but come on Rick besides Pro you have to love the Jacksonville Jumbo Shrimp!!! 

8 hours ago, Robot Man said:

Us love you long time Gino!

And by the way, Kershaw on the mound Monday. Go Dojers! Can't wait, I'm sick of winter

I gotta good snicker out of this hahaha!! 

1 hour ago, comicjack said:

I agree and on to 5000 posts (thumbsu

Thanks J!!!!!!!!! You da man!!!! 

1 minute ago, thirdgreenham said:

Congrats @gino2paulus2

Thanks A!!!!!!!!! Another favorite poster of mine!!! 

17 hours ago, Primetime said:

Congrats to one of my favorite Gold boardies :headbang:

16 hours ago, Sqeggs said:

Who are your favorite Old boardies? :preach:

16 hours ago, porcupine48 said:

Age,maturity or sign up dates?

Thanks Gents and Tony i have no idea your actual age but your internet personality comes across as a nice young gentleman and that's gotta count for something :) 

8 hours ago, gino2paulus2 said:

Thanks Gents and Tony i have no idea your actual age but your internet personality comes across as a nice young gentleman and that's gotta count for something :) 

I appreciate the sentiment. :foryou:  Although it's been a few decades since the "young" part was accurate, and the "nice" part may never have been! :)

On 4/1/2017 at 0:10 PM, gino2paulus2 said:

The CGC boards, in particular the GA section, has become a major part of my life and a great source of joy for me that I am so very grateful that I discovered and joined.

Gino, your enthusiasm for GA comics and your great taste are really contagious and part of what makes this a great community! Thanks for sharing your comics and your excitement!

I just have one question...do you have any issues of Our Flag?:wink:

17 hours ago, BOOT said:

Gino, your enthusiasm for GA comics and your great taste are really contagious and part of what makes this a great community! Thanks for sharing your comics and your excitement!

I just have one question...do you have any issues of Our Flag?:wink:

Thanks dude!! and one simple answer...ABSOLUTELY!! 

3 hours ago, gino2paulus2 said:
20 hours ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

Big congrats Gino!!

4,000 puts you in elite territory 

IMG_3436.JPG

hahaha!! Thanks Rick you'll be there soon it looks like!! You, me, Rose, and Cobb brother (and Ichiro i guess) 

Interesting story on ESPN about a poll asking U.S. fans who their favorite pro athletes were.  Only three baseball players made the top 50:

13. Jeter

30. Ruth

50. Rose

In a sign of the times, Lionel Messi was no. 6 and Cristiano Ronaldo was no. 8.