• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Avengers: Endgame (2019)
5 5

2,252 posts in this topic

On 3/30/2019 at 9:12 PM, Callaway29 said:

Believe someone posted something similar. Haven’t reconciled the two so there could be differences for all I know...I like this representation better though.

D9F577A1-8115-48CA-AE13-1FFD6C0DE617.thumb.png.a9f14b4c9e2369c6194e764af6271e15.png

This doesn't make sense. Particularly because:

• Fury's 1st appearance is in Iron Man. He shows up in The First Avenger.
  • Stark has a credit scene in The Incredible Hulk, and the dialogue hints at this occuring just after Iron Man 1.
  • The events of Doctor Strange occur around the same time as Civil War.
  • Ant-Man and the Wasp's credit scene occurs during Infinity War.

Makes literally no sense...

59 minutes ago, TwoPiece said:

This doesn't make sense. Particularly because:

• Fury's 1st appearance is in Iron Man. He shows up in The First Avenger.
  • Stark has a credit scene in The Incredible Hulk, and the dialogue hints at this occuring just after Iron Man 1.
  • The events of Doctor Strange occur around the same time as Civil War.
  • Ant-Man and the Wasp's credit scene occurs during Infinity War.

Makes literally no sense...

Contact "professormultiverse", I bet he'd argue his logic to the ends of the earth with you. lol

One of my oldest friends asked me to go to this with him, so I agreed, and he ended up getting us tickets for Friday night at 9. I guess there are shows on Thursday too but they all sold out? Normally I wouldn't be anywhere near a theater on the first weekend but he really wanted me along, so I'm going. 3 hours. Jee-zus. And it doesn't start until 9. I'll be asleep halfway through this thing.

7 minutes ago, F For Fake said:

One of my oldest friends asked me to go to this with him, so I agreed, and he ended up getting us tickets for Friday night at 9

Theaters are selling tickets for Friday and beyond now?  Never seen them sell tickets this far in advance.  I checked Fandango and no theaters in my area are doing that.

18 minutes ago, fantastic_four said:

Theaters are selling tickets for Friday and beyond now?  Never seen them sell tickets this far in advance.  I checked Fandango and no theaters in my area are doing that.

IIRC, Infinity War started selling tickets about a week earlier. I swear I bought my IW tickets at the back-end of March.

The theaters in my area are only selling for the 25th, 26th, and 27th right now.

Tickets here were available Thursday through Sunday here in New Haven...and I'm all set, thankfully.  This will sell out for sure in most reasonable time slots (for a three-hour film).

I finally got some tickets for this. It was a struggle. AMC is the main chain in my area, and they have been a total cluster today. Their website was glitching, and then eventually went own completely. I got in a queue on Fandango for tickets (from AMC), and after two hours in the queue, I got a message saying the line is paused, presumably because the AMC website is down. 

Anyway, I got tickets at a locally owned theater. They didn't have their online sales up earlier, hence resorting to AMC, but once they put the tickets up, I grabbed a pair. Thursday night at 6 pm. Woohoo!