• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Betty or Veronica?
3 3

125 posts in this topic

17 hours ago, kav said:

How about Veronica with Betty's personality-is that an option?
2f2796d0c1206e80bca2acbe4dc8cda3.jpg

That'd be my choice. I don't like Ronnie's attitude, but I don't go for blondes either.

They have made Veronica a lot more likable in the show and a lot less snobby/rich.  Would anyone pick Blossom over the other two, show or comic? :nyah:

1 hour ago, CAHokie said:

They have made Veronica a lot more likable in the show and a lot less snobby/rich.  Would anyone pick Blossom over the other two, show or comic? :nyah:

I haven't seen the show, but comic wise, yes, Cheryl Blossom over both, and it's not even close! I've had the redhead sickness most of my life, though. 

You guys are really getting to me. I spent a comic sale at the LCS this weekend in the Archie drawer (no buys though) and now am considering traveling to an estate sale just because of this picture and the hope of some sweet Ronnie/Betty sweater action. Condition is not the best but gotta take what you can find. (They also have a beat up Speed Comics 11 that I know nothing about!)

1.jpg

43 minutes ago, Bird said:

You guys are really getting to me. I spent a comic sale at the LCS this weekend in the Archie drawer (no buys though) and now am considering traveling to an estate sale just because of this picture and the hope of some sweet Ronnie/Betty sweater action. Condition is not the best but gotta take what you can find. (They also have a beat up Speed Comics 11 that I know nothing about!)

1.jpg

Grab that Speed! Tough to find.