• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Adventure Comics #40: Scans and Photos
1 1

65 posts in this topic

Adventure Comics #40: Scans and Photos

Hey guys,

I've been putting together a file, saving scans/photos of every copy of Adventure Comics #40 I can find, both raw and slabbed.

I've already combed through the major auction house websites, old price guides, etc.

If anyone has any scans/photos of copies of Adventure Comics #40 that they are willing to share, it would be a big help. Please feel free to share here in the thread, or shoot me a message.

Thanks! :)

22 minutes ago, batman_fan said:

I I would love to see you post all you have 

+1 - I passed on a copy 2 or 3 years ago and regret it, even though the book price wise is DOA.  Love that Fleissel cover!

Such a great book I would also like to see em!! See em ALL I say!!! This book has been all over the map the past 15 yrs from the looks of it but it definitely has not taken a giant leap in price compared to many of its other classic DC GA brethren. Always a book i liked though and would love to someday own a raggity copy

4 hours ago, sacentaur said:

My copy (obtained from Bedrock via a private sale) is missing the back cover, but it presents reasonably well I think

Adv40001.jpg

When you see a copy that nice missing the back cover, you wonder what the story is.  Maybe they wanted to send in a coupon and decided to just tear off the back cover? hm

1 minute ago, Dr Carl said:
3 hours ago, G.A.tor said:

Filter81 owns like 22 copies. 

I don't think Adam has nearly that many. (Although I may be mistaken.)

yeah...I think it is more like 33 copies!

10 minutes ago, Artboy99 said:
4 hours ago, G.A.tor said:

Filter81 owns like 22 copies. 

Pics or it doesn't exist!

more I Think about it, pretty sure I saw 47 copies!

2 minutes ago, Readcomix said:
57 minutes ago, G.A.tor said:

more I Think about it, pretty sure I saw 47 copies!

Wasn't it one of the distributor cases of 300 in the Robert Bell collection? :whistle:

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

76 copies!!!!!!