• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Store Exclusive Variants Thread!
2 2

158 posts in this topic

35 minutes ago, brianlake7 said:

You'd really have to drop 4 figures, check her commission prices for a they are easily that plus if you had both Harleys on the cover. 

I know.  They've doubled in the last year.  And quadrupled in the last 2.  :(  I just ended up buying prints and framing them.  Not the same, but at least I get to admire the beauty of her art.

Edited by ExNihilo

6 hours ago, Michael Lamm said:

Anyone thinking about ordering signed sets CMS said they had four left as of last night. 

IMG_5637.PNG

Yeah, I'm a big fan of Sanders' work. I ordered a CGC Signed set, and wanted to order the X-23/Venom one while I was there. Then I remembered that dropping $400 at once, isn't the best idea.

9 hours ago, MDR123 said:

Hmmm, seems odd. The poor photoshop of the old label/case. The signature. Seems like there are some red flags for sure. 

It's the artist himself selling it. He states it's a Pre-Sale, so the CGC logo is just photoshopped in for now.

Also, that ended at almost $900. That is insane,

Edited by Tnexus

12 hours ago, Tnexus said:

It's the artist himself selling it. He states it's a Pre-Sale, so the CGC logo is just photoshopped in for now.

Also, that ended at almost $900. That is insane,

But almost a year or more into the new cases/labels does this look like a poorly manipulated job on an old one? I'm not saying it isn't Horn's people selling it through their online store on eBay, just that I've seen a few stories recently about folks who had purchased an item and it ends up being a fake or forgery of some kind. 

On 9/8/2017 at 8:22 PM, Zacreth said:

Now this is funny. I know that Dre was selling signed copies but for this to reach this high in bids? Come on now...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Harley-Quinn-25th-Anniversary-Special-1-CGC-9-8-REMARKED-GREG-HORN-ART-variant-/152689917176?hash=item238d073cf8:g:wT4AAOSwrQRZrI7n

That's a pretty considerable remark. I think this closing price is fair.