• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

So the new chat forum software seems to have a new censorship feature.
1 1

85 posts in this topic

The idea that adults apparently need a chaperone to tsk them when they swear is still hilarious to me. But, hey, it's not my message board, so if I want to play here, I'll play by the rules.

7 minutes ago, TheMask said:

You're in control of that. Stop being so overbearingly unfunny, stop trying to force it, and stop waving your arms like a clown to get attention . Stop that and these IDs stop. We can tell you're insecure and socially maladjusted, but that can be overcome, just stop trying to force the funny. Your sense of "humour" is severely lacking.

Ain't nothing wrong with being unfunny this isn't a comedy special, speaking of unfunny your post reminds me a dictatorship :) 

3 minutes ago, jsilverjanet said:

it's one thing to not be funny, that I can accept

it's completely another thing to think you're funny and not be. That is annoying.  

Humor is very subjective though.

I may find someone hilarious, where you think they're not funny at all and vice versa.

It's also something else for someone to create a phony account to tell someone their ill-mannered or not wanted because they have a positve attitude that at times is unfunny, especially if the person in question attempts to contribute thought-fully. 

That's just rude and the pot calling the kettle the same. It's unjustified imo 

5 hours ago, the-comic-book-forum.boards.net said:

Wah! It's not like you have good judgement, you paid to get Rob Liefled's signature!

hahahahhahah didn't your friends tell you a sucker is born every minute but it ain't me, Liefeld had a good one with a sarcastic mercenary 

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

21 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

It's also something else for someone to create a phony account to tell someone their ill-mannered or not wanted because they have a positve attitude that at times is unfunny, especially if the person in question attempts to contribute thought-fully. 

That's just rude and the pot calling the kettle the same. It's unjustified imo 

I completely agree with you. I was defending Steve, not Stu. :foryou:

4 minutes ago, Foley said:

I completely agree with you. I was defending Steve, not Stu. :foryou:

Thank you Ryan. That Stu must be a sad one. Shall we have a whip round and buy him a life?

3 minutes ago, Marwood & I said:

Thank you Ryan. That Stu must be a sad one. Shall we have a whip round and buy him a life?

I'll donate to that. Tree fiddy.

2 minutes ago, Marwood & I said:

Or Roy for that matter. 

That's a step too far, give him some credit lol 

(I kid of course)

2 minutes ago, Foley said:

I'll donate to that. Tree fiddy.

That's a step too far, give him some credit lol 

(I kid of course)

Credit where credits due. Even FF was funny again today. It must be all that cocaine Roys putting about.

Did the thread get a haircut? I feel like I'm missing a chunk of conversation. Or, it may just be the cocaine. :insane:

1 hour ago, Foley said:

Humor is very subjective though.

I may find someone hilarious, where you think they're not funny at all and vice versa.

Yep.  Some people guffaw like crazy at doo-doo jokes in movies.

Has anyone gotten an answer on this censorship feature? I haven't.

Also, why is Marwood deleted? What did I miss?