• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Please grade my...ASM 129!

16 posts in this topic

Please grade my...ASM 129!

These are obviously photos so you cannot see everything. I will get it pressed and cleaned more likely than not (opinions on that would be fine as well). But I would appreciate some thoughts on this here ASM 129 as it currently stands. If you follow the second "C" in Marvel Comics Group you can see a light crease down through the "A" in MAN. Sorry for the glare and weird angled photo. The scanner is hooked up to the other computer but I will fire it up for some more PGMs this weekend.

DB9_-M-WAAEZkP2.jpgDB9_-NGWAAA9Dis.jpg

A wild shot in the dark, an 8.0??

the way the picture is the spine looks a little like a spine roll 

couple of spine ticks

overall very nice book, glossy, and with a press definitely Higher than 6.5 but 8.0 but it's my guess lol

and congratulations :) 

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

scans please :) 

I have seen scans of other ASM 129 turns out it is still hard to see cause of the yellow color lol but scans might help, whatever you feel like doing, probably coming down off the adreniline; No Worries your books will still be there when you wake up lol zzz

so far the critiques are fair and accurate. I would tend to a 6.0.

GPAnalysis shows in may , a 6.5 went at $515.00, a new low while the high this year is a $699.00

A 6.0 went at  $600 in june so the cost bump is not a lot. Pressing and slabbing will not be inexpensive.  If you went to auction, there's another 10%.