• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GA/SA/BA--Recap pg. 54---50% off
5 5

1,077 posts in this topic

Just now, SOLAR BOY said:

Panic #4---I think this one is one of the toughest.  This one and the one previous that Fan boy got are two of the hard ones.  They were the last two when i completed the run.  This is a solid 5.5 copy.  Spine split at the bottom.  About 1.5 inches so ill drop it for that.  Asking $60

Untitled-4-p1 (42).jpg

Take it

1 minute ago, Raze said:

look at this guy being nice! two freebies of the same book to 2 different boards!...and i still haven't bought anything...:boo:

it was for the Shadow book that was $8.

I'm waiting on a judgement call on the freebie. I leave that up to Solar to determine with the "takeit" being missing from the first response. I'm cool with whatever he decides on it. His thread, his rules. I'm just here for the cool books.

1 minute ago, oceans11 said:

it was for the Shadow book that was $8.

I'm waiting on a judgement call on the freebie. I leave that up to Solar to determine with the "takeit" being missing from the first response. I'm cool with whatever he decides on it. His thread, his rules. I'm just here for the cool books.

sorry about my "fake news"!:boo::boo::boo:bad reporter me!!!!

Just now, SOLAR BOY said:

Guys Ill make a judgement call so no one loses.  ill figure it out later its on a free book no big deal......now can we finish this thread with the last 4 books? 

I trust you'll do right, and yes.. bring on the last 4 books.

1 minute ago, SOLAR BOY said:

Guys Ill make a judgement call so no one loses.  ill figure it out later its on a free book no big deal......now can we finish this thread with the last 4 books? 

some time tonight yes...:whistle: 

Felix the Cat #1 3d comic with the glasses.  Not attached but they are still there.  Awesome copy that is very tough to find.  So one shows up on GPA that is a 6.0 that sold in may 2017 for $256.  This copy is in that range but to be safe ill say 5.5.  Lets go $150

Untitled-4-p1 (45).jpg

Untitled-5-p1.jpg

1 minute ago, Wolverinex said:

its just 615k on ebay right now.

is that it? ok. let me start counting my dollar bills... 1,2,3....shh.. you're messing me up here.. ok.. 1...2....3....I got this..lol

Edited by oceans11