• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GA/SA/BA--Recap pg. 54---50% off
5 5

1,077 posts in this topic

Just now, FineCollector said:

Wow's too rich for my blood, and don't need another titles to start a run of!

Gonna post them?

well i dont know cause a lot of people are asleep and some of these are super high grade.  they are the type of books you end a sale with lol

Just now, MBFan said:

I'm done for the night here in the Central time zone. If you decide to list Captain Marvel Adventures 47 and/or 80, please let me know. 

for sure.....i can pm you if i decide to sell because I dont think anyone else needs them

Thank you all for the purchases.  Ill do a recap and keep it open for tomorrow in case there are any books that you missed that you want.  Invoices will be sent tomorrow night.  Thank you all for helping me make this incredible thread happen...

1 minute ago, SOLAR BOY said:

Thank you all for the purchases.  Ill do a recap and keep it open for tomorrow in case there are any books that you missed that you want.  Invoices will be sent tomorrow night.  Thank you all for helping me make this incredible thread happen...

Thank you!

2 hours ago, SOLAR BOY said:

Thank you

Thank you for another great thread! I didn't think I'd see my collection getting a little better with new arrivals.  I'll be back for your next sale thread. :golfclap:

I hope you will find more GGA or Archie books in the next collection discovery. 

33 minutes ago, Fan Boy said:

Thank you for another great thread! I didn't think I'd see my collection getting a little better with new arrivals.  I'll be back for your next sale thread. :golfclap:

I hope you will find more GGA or Archie books in the next collection discovery. 

Thanks bud. Glad you're improving your collection. That's always my goal to help people make their collection better. I'll look for Archie's in the next one for sure. 

5 minutes ago, Tony_H said:

As a first time participant in one of your sales, I'd like to say it was a blast, with a nice variety of interesting books and collector commentary on full display!

Thank you for that compliment.  I have my sales so great comics at good prices can get spread out to collecting community.  I guarantee as you keep attending my sales you will pickup some upgrades for your personal collection.  I will try to do one every month.  This one beat my last one in total hits and views.  If they keep getting better and better I will keep doing them.

12 hours ago, Patriot6 said:

Solar,

I won this book, but I want Lizard to have it. He deserves it. 

Who is taking this?  lizard do you want it? im doing invoices tonight and need to know.  getting boxes ready for you fools too

48 minutes ago, SOLAR BOY said:
13 hours ago, Patriot6 said:

Solar,

I won this book, but I want Lizard to have it. He deserves it. 

Who is taking this?  lizard do you want it? im doing invoices tonight and need to know.  getting boxes ready for you fools too

Give it to Patriot6, please.