• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GA/SA/BA--Recap pg. 54---50% off
5 5

1,077 posts in this topic

:news: We hit my goal of 25k views and actually chattered it.  So why not.  Lets got for 30k views.  Before midnight tonight Im doing a 40% discount on the remaining books.  I pulled a few that i love the covers of and will keep, they will go deep into my collection but in return i will post some of my comics for sale maybe tonight and for sure in my next sale in July.  Thank you all for everything i didn't think i could beat my last sale but we def did with this one.  I will keep hunting down incredible books and find you all a ton of FREE comics.  Take a look at the list 40% from now till midnight no matter where you live.  Thanks

Metal Men #34--This is a very cool cover.  Bright colors, great art.  Stunning.  This is an 8.5 copy.  Asking $25

Superman #206--Here is a cool cover of Supes getting beat up lol.  Sharp 6.0 copy.  Asking $10

Adventure Comics #244--This is a very nice copy except the first page on the inside is detatched.  So lets call this a 4.0.  Asking $40

Gomer Pyle #1--Have never seen this book before.  Solid 4.0 copy.  Asking $5

Star Wars #45--Who doesnt love star wars? lol This is a sharp 8.5 copy.  Asking $5

Superman #191--This is the nicest copy of this book that I have seen.  Looks like a solid 8.5 or better.  Asking $50

Flash #218--This is a cool cover of a great character.  Solid 7.0 copy.  Asking $10

Tales of the Unexpected #100--I love this cover for some reason.  I sold all of this run so this one must go too.  Solid 7.5 copy.  Asking $22

Challengers of the Unknown #33--This has a gorgeous blue cover.  love it.  Solid 7.0 copy.  Asking $12

Superman #209--Cool cover here, i know i say that a lot but im a comic cover lover.  This is a 6.5 copy.  Asking $10

World's Finest #174--Two of my favorite 3 super heroes on one cover not bad.  Where is wolverine? lol......This is a 6.5.  Asking $10

Mystery in Space #91--This is one of my favorite runs.  Here is a sharp 6.5+ copy.  Asking $20

Showcase #43--Here is the first Dr. No.  This is a 3.5 copy, cover is detatched butt everything is still there.  Not an easy book to find.  Asking $60

World's Finest #172--Gorgeous cover.  Solid 8.5 copy.  Asking $45

Free Bee #2--Again anyone can take it if you have purchased or even liked any of my posts

Ghostly Tales #65--This is a cool cover.  Asking $5

Justice League #30--This comic is very solid except the staple is popped top staple.  I hate popped staples so lets just say book is 6.5.  Asking $15

Tales of the Unexpected #46--Here is a crazy cool cover, i love aliens and hott blondes.  This is a well presenting 5.5 copy.  Asking $15

Dracula #26---Nice sharp 8.5 copy.  Asking $10

Avengers #215---This one has been in my boxes for 17 years or so....just love the cover....solid 9.2 or better---Asking $15

Felix the Cat #1 3d comic with the glasses.  Not attached but they are still there.  Awesome copy that is very tough to find.  So one shows up on GPA that is a 6.0 that sold in may 2017 for $256.  This copy is in that range but to be safe ill say 5.5.  Lets go $150

Star Wars #14--This looks really nice.  I put it in the 8.5+ and with a press def over 9.0.  Asking $5

Tales of the Teen Titans #45----Everyone should have this....its Geroge Perez you guys.  Solid 9.0 or better.  Asking $5

Doctor strange #38--This is a cool book of one of the coolest heroes.  Solid 9.0+ copy.  Asking $8

Conan #153--Another very cool cover.  Another 9.0+ copy.  Asking $5

Omega #1---Solid 7.0 copy.  Asking $5

Daredevil #200--Another very sharp 9.2+ copy.  Asking $10

Secret Agent #1--This is a very high grade copy of a book i have 5 copies of.  The collection i bought this guy was raining  Secret Agent.  So This one lets do $10

Star Spangled War Stories #26--Such a classic incredible cover.  And this is an awesome copy of it.  This is a tough book and this is a sharp 6.5 or better copy.  6.0 on ebay went for $55.  Im asking $50

Dennis the Menace #13---This is a very very tough book.  I have only owned 2 of these in 20 years and this is actually the better one...ugghhh i should keep it.  I loved watching him growing up.  This is a 5.5 copy.  Asking $50

Superman #70--This is such a cool cover.  love early Superman.  This has a detatched cover so i will grade it 4.0.  Im asking $150

Edited by SOLAR BOY

Mystery in Space #91--This is one of my favorite runs.  Here is a sharp 6.5+ copy.  Asking $20

Tales of the Unexpected #46--Here is a crazy cool cover, i love aliens and hott blondes.  This is a well presenting 5.5 copy.  Asking $15

:takeit: @40% off

:takeit:@ 40% off

Conan #153--Another very cool cover.  Another 9.0+ copy.  Asking $5
Doctor strange #38--This is a cool book of one of the coolest heroes.  Solid 9.0+ copy.  Asking $8

I missed all the freebies so ...Secret Agent #1--This is a very high grade copy of a book i have 5 copies of.  The collection i bought this guy was raining  Secret Agent.  So This one lets do $10

Flash #218--This is a cool cover of a great character.  Solid 7.0 copy.  Asking $10

Challengers of the Unknown #33--This has a gorgeous blue cover.  love it.  Solid 7.0 copy.  Asking $12

Showcase #43--Here is the first Dr. No.  This is a 3.5 copy, cover is detatched butt everything is still there.  Not an easy book to find.  Asking $60

:takeit: @ 40% off

2 hours ago, oceans11 said:

:takeit: @40% off

^^ thank you 

1 hour ago, adampasz said:

:takeit:@ 40% off

Conan #153--Another very cool cover.  Another 9.0+ copy.  Asking $5
Doctor strange #38--This is a cool book of one of the coolest heroes.  Solid 9.0+ copy.  Asking $8

I missed all the freebies so ...Secret Agent #1--This is a very high grade copy of a book i have 5 copies of.  The collection i bought this guy was raining  Secret Agent.  So This one lets do $10

^^ thank you 

5 minutes ago, elibowman said:

:takeit: @ 40% off

^^ thank you. 

1 hour ago, adampasz said:

What time does the action start tonight..?

Looks like a lot of these comics are selling. If they all go I'll take 10-15 books from my personal collection and post them here tonight as a quick addition. Just not sure yet to be honest. Let's see how the day goes.