• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GA/SA/BA--Recap pg. 54---50% off
5 5

1,077 posts in this topic

41 minutes ago, Tony_H said:

I'll take the Justice League #30 ($15) at 40% off.

I kept going back and staring at it last night, so I may as well follow through.

In life I like people who follow thru....you're a winner in my book

^^

30 minutes ago, Cliff R. said:

Secret Agent #1--This is a very high grade copy of a book i have 5 copies of.  The collection i bought this guy was raining  Secret Agent.  So This one lets do $10

If there are any left, :takeit:  @40% off.

the high grade one was already taken.  sorry bud

Guys there are a ton of high grade beauties left.  And that superman #70 is solid.  Take a look at page 52 lots of nice books left for the taking.  At midnight this is completely done.  Lets get the rest of these sold.  Thanks

1 hour ago, SOLAR BOY said:

Guys there are a ton of high grade beauties left.  And that superman #70 is solid.  Take a look at page 52 lots of nice books left for the taking.  At midnight this is completely done.  Lets get the rest of these sold.  Thanks

What page is the superman on?

10 hours ago, SOLAR BOY said:

I pulled a few that i love the covers of and will keep, they will go deep into my collection but in return i will post some of my comics for sale maybe tonight and for sure in my next sale in July.

More?

3 minutes ago, SOLAR BOY said:

lol i think its best we wait till july and have a monster sale in july.....im working on a very nice collection and another one as backup

Good! That will give me time to come up with more funds and have fun then. 

10 hours ago, SOLAR BOY said:

Superman #206--Here is a cool cover of Supes getting beat up lol.  Sharp 6.0 copy.  Asking $10

Superman #209--Cool cover here, i know i say that a lot but im a comic cover lover.  This is a 6.5 copy.  Asking $10

May as well :takeit: at 40% off, need to bulk up my stack.