• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GA/SA/BA--Recap pg. 54---50% off
5 5

1,077 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, SOLAR BOY said:

Metamorpho #10--Ive always liked these.  This is a 6,5 or so copy.  Asking $5

Untitled-6-p1 (6).jpg

what the hell :takeit: at full price $5! its the least i can do for have so much fun with this thread. (WOW BIG SPENDER HERE!!) I've never read one and it always looks like a fun read! 

3 minutes ago, Raze said:

what the hell :takeit: at full price $5! its the least i can do for have so much fun with this thread. (WOW BIG SPENDER HERE!!) I've never read one and it always looks like a fun read! 

^^:banana:

1 minute ago, FineCollector said:

Did you say you had some Captain Marvel Adventures?  We can take it offline if you want to sell them to me without any competition... ;)

I have some incredible captain marvel adventures.  If there is enough interest I can take a look at what i have and post some.....any ones you really need?

3 minutes ago, FineCollector said:

Did you say you had some Captain Marvel Adventures?  We can take it offline if you want to sell them to me without any competition... ;)

you can swing by and read my #21 sometime...:baiting:

Just now, SOLAR BOY said:

I have some incredible captain marvel adventures.  If there is enough interest I can take a look at what i have and post some.....any ones you really need?

Really want a mid-grade copy of 90... also the 100... the Christmas cover if it's not covered in foxing.

Essentially, anything that isn't 12, 25, 32, 38, 34, 40, 46-52, 55-56, 59-60, 64, 69, 72-73, 77, 80-83, 87-89, 92, 101, 109, 117, 125-127, 130, 133-134, 144, 150.

:)

8 minutes ago, Wolverinex said:

How long have you had the daredevil 182?  Did you buy it off the shelf? I'm thinking about sending a copy to CGC or is this more of a reader copy?

its a nice high grade....not reader....sorry my internet was down