• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

intresting eBay Item
2 2

25 posts in this topic

I remember the deadpool listings I cgc items resting on a ladies bosom. More the a few listings.

There were also a few with OA of a lady holding it up for the camera...

14 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

I remember the deadpool listings I cgc items resting on a ladies bosom. More the a few listings.

There were also a few with OA of a lady holding it up for the camera...

Are you referring to the asian lady?

I constantly see listings of slabbed gold and silver keys being presented by an asian woman holding them up.

Anyone know the story behind that?

18 minutes ago, grayzr said:

Are you referring to the asian lady?

I constantly see listings of slabbed gold and silver keys being presented by an asian woman holding them up.

Anyone know the story behind that?

Yes I'm referring to her, I don't know the story but she's got a lot of stuff lol

I also had seen the Asian lady holding many slabbed books in her hands.  They aren't hers but actually the seller's books. That lady, I presume, might be his wife or girlfriend?

The reason I think is that, the seller wants to prove that the books are real and not fakes. That is what I see. But I kind of am curious what's up with that?

23 hours ago, Aweandlorder said:

My guess is that Tina created the listing on her phone and uploaded that pic by accident. 

My my

imagine the possibilities

I just love how the seller is ok with it.

Edited by grayzr