• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

JUMPIN' JUNE SALES TREAD........New Books/page 6...6/27
2 2

133 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, jimjum12 said:

LAWBREAKERS 9...................................6.0...........................................OW/W............................................$ 60 :news: ON HOLD Dr. Love

VSQlel5.jpg

You can release the hold, Jim.  I'm in and out this weekend and no need to prevent someone who wants this book now from buying it. 

1 hour ago, Dr. Love said:

You can release the hold, Jim.  I'm in and out this weekend and no need to prevent someone who wants this book now from buying it. 

If you insist.  I'll take it!

On 6/17/2017 at 3:35 AM, jimjum12 said:

BATTLE 23...................................6.0.....................................OW/W..................................$ 55 .........VF looking book with that weird looking horizontal crease I see on Atlas from time to time.............

eYVa3Nw.jpg

I'll take this & the War 16

CAPTAIN EASY 10 .................................5.0++++....................................OW.............................. $ 60 :news: SOLD WhommerJ

qGydqTJ.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

COWPUNCHER 3....................................3.0/3.5..................................OW.......................................$ 95 :news: SOLD Gregd

JVG11Gh.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

TERRY TUNES 52............................6.5++++........................................OW...............................$ 100 ...... No one ever buys these.... after a while I'll have a run :cloud9:

UHYRJwo.jpg

SUZIE 55............................................5.0++++......................................OW..........................$ 90 ....... NON COLOR BREAKING BEND, FC, and stains on back...... super eye appeal

j5zm2f3.jpg

zsRjTnf.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

REALISTIC ROMANCES 16......................2.0.......................................OW...............................$ 20 :news: SOLD WhommerJ

.....Kinstler goodness.... fantastic art inside.

5cHhSH6.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

ALL TRUE CRIME 26....................5.5....................................OW.........................................$ 150 ....Dust shadow at top, o/w an easy 6.5

VzQZg2I.jpg

JOKER 20..................................4.0+++++.................................OW...................................$ 160 ....about an inch by a quarter inch area of silverfish damage back cover..... cover only and would otherwise be an easy 6.5

dsEqxXH.jpg

JUNIOR 12...............................1.5...............................................C/OW..............................$ 175 :news: SOLD JohnnyR

.......Cover detached.....

QtpjO0d.jpg

Edited by jimjum12