• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Has anyone recently experienced difficulty transferring money from Paypal to your bank account?
1 1

19 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, DavidTheDavid said:

No, it deposits much more quickly now than before.

Yup. It does. Well it did until recently for me.

I've never waited more than 3-4 days and lately it was down to next day most of the time.

The reason I asked the question is because I have had trouble in the last few weeks and apparently Paypal has said that they have had other clients have difficulty with transfers to bank accounts as well.

I made transfers June 17 and Jun 20 and they have not arrived yet.

I had to wait minimum 5 days before initiating a trace. I initiated a trace on June 26 and they still don't have an answer as to where the funds are. Only that they are not in my Paypal account and they have apparently found a glitch causing it.

So here I sit with my funds in limbo.

Just wanted to know if anyone else experienced this.

2 hours ago, VintageComics said:
5 hours ago, DavidTheDavid said:

No, it deposits much more quickly now than before.

Yup. It does. Well it did until recently for me.

I've never waited more than 3-4 days and lately it was down to next day most of the time.

The reason I asked the question is because I have had trouble in the last few weeks and apparently Paypal has said that they have had other clients have difficulty with transfers to bank accounts as well.

I made transfers June 17 and Jun 20 and they have not arrived yet.

I had to wait minimum 5 days before initiating a trace. I initiated a trace on June 26 and they still don't have an answer as to where the funds are. Only that they are not in my Paypal account and they have apparently found a glitch causing it.

So here I sit with my funds in limbo.

Just wanted to know if anyone else experienced this.

The Mounties are probably on to you.  King has been watching you,,,,, ever since that incarceration in the U.S.

From what they told me, it sounds like people who have a PO Box attached as their main address is causing the problem.

So I'm guessing if you don't use a PO Box you won't have the issue.

What has changed I have no idea. I haven't made any changes to my Paypal account in nearly two years.

not that this helps with your current problem but it may be a way for others to access their PayPal funds quicker.  I have the PayPal debit card (also earns 1.5% cash back when I use it as credit even though I don't have a line of credit attached to it).  When I want to access funds from my PP account I simply go to the local grocery store (Stop & Shop for example) and make a minimal purchase (pack of gum) and get the maximum $200 cash back each time.  There are no ATM withdraw fees this way - you just find something small or something you need to purchase.