• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CATRICK'S CORNUCOPIA IS CLOSED
4 4

451 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Incredible Pulp said:

I prefer chubby, thanks Rick! 

(I missed out buying books but am always an engaged spectator!)

Jeremy is killing it! 

Whoot whoot:ph34r: Lots of eyes awake now, though. 

Spy Cases 19

Precode Atlas,    rough reader.  Tear at upper  staple,   plenty  of  general wear,    rough  edge  RH  FC  and  a bit  more LH  BC,  splits,  chips,  dogears,  soiling,  etc.  Tight  spine  and CF,   offwhite pages. 

FREE  with  the next purchase,   just  claim it!   CLAIMED!

e89WRbf.jpg

Edited by catrick339

1 minute ago, catrick339 said:

Spy Cases 19

Precode Atlas,    rough reader.  Tear at upper  staple,   plenty  of  general wear,    rough  edge  RH  FC  and  a bit  more LH  BC,  splits,  chips,  dogears,  soiling,  etc.  Tight  spine  and CF,   offwhite pages. 

FREE  with  the next purchase,   just  claim it!   And if you  take this  one  you gotta  take  that poor unclaimed orphan  Barbie and Ken 4 too,  lol

e89WRbf.jpg

I don't want no stinkin' Barbie:mad:!

1 minute ago, Incredible Pulp said:

haha no worries, you still got the hot hand. Man, I remember when Rick used to post ridiculously funny pix of himself, anyone have that Christmas tree shot?

Ha, yeah that was sexy! Think he had to much of the nog

Real Love 29

Pretty  Ace  romance  from  1949,  this one has  a touch  of general  wear,   some  stress at upper spine, but  still  firmly  attach.   Some light soiling BC,   a  light  rub  along  spine  FC,.   Flat,    tight,   good  gloss,   white  pages. 

Grab  a little gem  from  early  in the  Romance  genre for $30

JmPi8ZQ.jpg

8 minutes ago, retrocomics said:

Ha, yeah that was sexy! Think he had to much of the nog

Cat  took  that picture,  and I cropped it VERY  carefully,   lol

Detective  Comics 369,  fourth  Batgirl  appearance

Nice  reader, mebbe  VG-  or  so? Plenty of general  wear,  light soiling,   light  stain FC,  but  still tight  and glossy,  with white pages.  Features  Neal Adams art on the  Enlongated  Man  story,   and the 3rd  SA  appearance of  Catwoman.

Yours for $25

BFd2iE7.jpg

All right,  here's  the last  post  for  a while,   I  need  to  get some things  accomplished in the Real World.   I'll be  back  tonight  with  more stuff  around 6 PM

Airboy  V6 #2

Three small pieces  of  useless tape  on  an otherwise  pretty book.  Small piece out of spine  just above lower staple,  chip out upper BC,  minor  general wear. Flat  and  clean,   a touch of gloss left,   tight  spine  and CF. cream - offwhite pages.

Yours for $25  SOLD!

lOgJtA4.jpg

Edited by catrick339

4 minutes ago, catrick339 said:

All right,  here's  the last  post  for  a while,   I  need  to  get some things  accomplished in the Real World.   I'll be  back  tonight  with  more stuff  around 6 PM

Airboy  V6 #2

Three small pieces  of  useless tape  on  an otherwise  pretty book.  Small piece out of spine  just above lower staple,  chip out upper BC,  minor  general wear. Flat  and  clean,   a touch of gloss left,   tight  spine  and CF. cream - offwhite pages.

Yours for $25

lOgJtA4.jpg

:takeit:

1 minute ago, Incredible Pulp said:

That is a hot picture...surprised it's not viral

Don't push it,  my beloved  is  already  embarrassed  by much of my hi-jinx,   :D

Let us  return  to our muttons! How  about  some  squarebounds?

Archie Annual 2

Short splits upper  and lower spine,  both front  cover and back cover.  Bit of spine roll to boot.  General  wear, tear  RH edge FC,  offwhite pages,  nice  and supple.  Both  BC  splits  continue  as  tears  about  a half inch into the cover.    A  solid  lower  grade  copy,   tight with  a  good  display.

Yours  for $150

5SmD1WR.jpg

Picture Stories From  The Bible,  complete Old Testament  edition

Flat  and  square,   tight  binding,  offwhite  pages.   One of the better  examples  of  this  title  I've seen.

Asking $100

pvbXud5.jpg

Archie Annual 3

Touch of  spine  roll,    some general  wear,  several long  creases  along  spine,  white pages.    Looks to me like  an old  glue  repair  on  the lower spine,  not positive but  I  think it likely. 

$100 takes it

iNhRkPD.jpg