• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CATRICK'S CORNUCOPIA IS CLOSED
4 4

451 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Raze said:

More EC readers please if you have any?!

Got it,   I'll  take  a look.  '

Just now, catrick339 said:

All right Gang,   we  have  a  request  for  some  vintage  Batman,   and  Jimmer's  perpetual  cry  for  Canadian  stuff,   anything else?  I'm  ready  for  a dinner break,   will be  back  around 9 PM  for   another hour  or  two.    LMK  what  you're looking  for,  I may  have  some. 

9PM what zone?

1 minute ago, catrick339 said:

All right Gang,   we  have  a  request  for  some  vintage  Batman,   and  Jimmer's  perpetual  cry  for  Canadian  stuff,   anything else?  I'm  ready  for  a dinner break,   will be  back  around 9 PM  for   another hour  or  two.    LMK  what  you're looking  for,  I may  have  some. 

Are you having hoagies?

19 minutes ago, Patriot6 said:

Really bummed that I missed the 181 :sorry:

I don't have one either.  They last under a minute on the boards.  You'd have better luck stabbing someone for a copy!

I'll second the vote for low grade GA Bats.

Just now, FineCollector said:

I don't have one either.  They last under a minute on the boards.  You'd have better luck stabbing someone for a copy!

:roflmao:

I have a few, but none with the centre fold :sorry:That darn poster must have been on every wall!

2 minutes ago, FineCollector said:

Ga bats as well

All  right,  back  to work!

Sorry,  no  More Funs,  but  I  got  a little  here  and  there  for the rest of you. 

Batman 133

What a line up!  Batman,   Robin,  Batwoman,   Bat-Mite, and  Ace the Bat Hound!

Bit  of  general  wear,  one  spot  above logo,   1"  split lower spine.   Tight with offwhite - white  pages.  Third  Bat-Mite  appearance,  first  in this title.

Take it home  for $75

tyRXJti.jpg

This Magazine  Is  Haunted 4

Rough   reader,    big ol' water stains  front  and back,  rusty staples  with  some  migration  general wear.   Interior is ok,  some  minor tears,   but  offwhite  pages.

Take it  for  $15  SOLD!

IgUUe3k.jpg

Edited by catrick339

2 minutes ago, catrick339 said:

This Magazine  Is  Haunted 4

Rough   reader,    big ol' water stains  front  and back,  rusty staples  with  some  migration  general wear.   Interior is ok,  some  minor tears,   but  offwhite  pages.

Take it  for  $15

IgUUe3k.jpg

take it

Here's  the only  Golden  Age  Batman  book  I  have just now.

Detective  Comics  117,  stripped copy. Tape along  spine  and  on  the first  four  leaves,   which  were  razored  when  the cover  was  stripped,. 

Solid  enough  reader,   just...stripped.    Other stories include  Air Wave,   Slam  Bradley,   and  Boy  Commandos

Grab  a reader  for $25  SOLD! via PM

ZXQtmjF.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Archie  Comics 31

Well, well!  Betty's  gone  punk  with  an interesting ink  tattoo on her right leg!   Small corner off  upper LH  BC,   light  stains  FC,  another  lower  RH  BC,  general  wear.  Tight  with  white pages.

Asking  $45  SOLD!

lWS7DGe.jpg

Edited by catrick339