• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CATRICK'S CORNUCOPIA IS CLOSED
4 4

451 posts in this topic

Archie's Girls Betty and Veronica Annual 6

Pretty  copy, nearly flat,  nearly  square,   just   a faint whiff of  spine/stacking roll,  bit of  general  wear.  Tight,    clean,  glossy,   excellent color, white pages. 

Asking $75  SOLD!

gsLhkS9.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Picture Stories From The  Bible,  complete Life of Christ  edition

Drop dead  gorgeous.   Flat,  square,   clean,   bright colors,   tight  binding, crisp covers,  white pages.  Second-best  copy  I've seen.   I'm keeping  the best,   lol         They  both  came  out of the same estate,  along with  the  Complete Old  Testament  I  posted earlier.  Believe it or not,    I  think  the other copy  may be a small fraction  nicer. 

Asking  $300,  FIRM

GgydJ3P.jpg

Archie Annual 4

Nice looking  copy,  but this  one  I'm positive  has  glue  repairs  on the spine,  I can  see it in  the crevices  between  the  pieces  of  spine strip,  :D

Nice  job,  and the book  is solid,  but  there you go.  Otherwise  tight  with  some  general wear, 1/4"  piece out  upper spine,  white pages.

Asking  $60  SOLD!

nPdarSf.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Archie's Pals 'n' Gals 6,  1957/1958 edition

Bit of general  wear, couple dogears,  1/4"  tear upper  FC,  another lower FC.  Tight binding,  good gloss,   white pages.

Asking $45  SOLD!

9e6F0B8.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Archie  Annual 8

Touch of  spine/stacking roll,   bit  of  general  wear,   poorly erased  pencil  lower LH  FC, EDIT and someone tried  to erase  a gigolo  moustache off  Archie too,   lol  dogears,   teeny  corner off lower  RH  FC,  1/4" tear upper FC.  wide  vertical  rubbing  with soiling  length  of  BC.  Tight spine with offwhite  pages.  

Nice reader or a touch  better,   asking $20

5hvAI1I.jpg

Edited by catrick339

No love  for  squarebounds?  Sigh...

How do  you feel  about   SA  keys?

Detective  Comics 359

First  Batgirl.

Flat  and square  enough,   tight spine  and CF, with  general  wear,  1/2"  tear  lower BC,  large dogear  lower LH BC,  small tape repair  inside spine  at lower staple.   Neatly  done,  I nearly didn't  catch it.  Nice offwhite pages.  

Grab it quick!  Asking $275  SOLD!

ATnRMtk.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Here's one I've  never seen  before.

Andy  Devine Western 2

Small split lower spine,   chip out  lower  LH  BC,  some general wear,  otherwise tight,  flat,  clean,  decent gloss,  white pages.

Asking $60

nRa2sXG.jpg

7 minutes ago, catrick339 said:

Howdy SKY!    That pic  has taken  on  a life of its own,  hasn't it?  lol

You have always been a charmer, Rick;) and the pic is a perfect picture of your personality;) I actually love it :foryou: Reminds me of some great board times:)

Piracy 3

Reader copy,  but a decent one.   Large split upper spine,   corner of  lower  FC,  tear RH edge FC,  general wear.  White  pages,   tight interior.   Great  Reed Crandall cover. 

Asking $10  SOLD!

8TsYMXN.jpg

Edited by catrick339

3 minutes ago, catrick339 said:

Piracy 3

Reader copy,  but a decent one.   Large split upper spine,   corner of  lower  FC,  tear RH edge FC,  general wear.  White  pages,   tight interior.   Great  Reed Crandall cover. 

Asking $10

8TsYMXN.jpg

Man, this is still sitting here for a 10 spot? Are you people on dope?

Just now, Robot Man said:

Man, this is still sitting here for a 10 spot? Are you people on dope?

The one that  surprises  me  is the Archie Annual 2.  First one I've had,  and I haven't seen many others.

22 minutes ago, catrick339 said:

Detective  Comics 359

First  Batgirl.

Flat  and square  enough,   tight spine  and CF, with  general  wear,  1/2"  tear  lower BC,  large dogear  lower LH BC,  small tape repair  inside spine  at lower staple.   Neatly  done,  I nearly didn't  catch it.  Nice offwhite pages.  

Grab it quick!  Asking $275

ATnRMtk.jpg

Why is this still here?

I will take it.

Edited by october

8 minutes ago, catrick339 said:

Piracy 3

Asking $10

8TsYMXN.jpg

I'll take it for my "bathroom collection"

Ask and you shall receive

Extra!  5

Nice  copy,  but  a small water stain lower RH  corner,  front  and back,  and  a couple leaves inside.  Doesn't touch  the art.   Otherwise  flat  and square,   tight with  white pages,  some  general wear.

Asking $10  SOLD!

FMumkCW.jpg

Edited by catrick339

24 minutes ago, catrick339 said:

Detective  Comics 359

First  Batgirl.

Grab it quick!  Asking $275

ATnRMtk.jpg

I think this is my old copy.  Coming back home :takeit:

7 hours ago, catrick339 said:

Spy Cases 19

Precode Atlas,    rough reader.  Tear at upper  staple,   plenty  of  general wear,    rough  edge  RH  FC  and  a bit  more LH  BC,  splits,  chips,  dogears,  soiling,  etc.  Tight  spine  and CF,   offwhite pages. 

FREE  with  the next purchase,   just  claim it!   And if you  take this  one  you gotta  take  that poor unclaimed orphan  Barbie and Ken 4 too,  lol

e89WRbf.jpg

I'll claim it and the Barbie too!