• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Silver Age Sale #3--page 51--40% OFF till 5PM PST
3 3

1,025 posts in this topic

feee bee for anyone again other than leo man....he is too fast for you guys this is only way i can slow him down....you all need to practice your speed lol CLAIMED

Untitled-6-p1 (70).jpg

Edited by SOLAR BOY

#7---100 page super spectacular #4--This might be my favorite book of the night.  If this doesn't sell im not discounting it.  I need one and it can sit next to my 9.2 HOS #92---Im a huge wrightson fan.  This cover is unreal and the black is very black.  Sharp 8.0 or better copy here.  Don't miss this is youre a fan.  Asking $75 SOLD

Untitled-6-p1 (72).jpg

Edited by SOLAR BOY

#6---Flash #119--Awesome yellow cover.  Now we are getting into the tougher issues to find in any grade.  This is a sharp 6.5 or nicer copy.  Small tear on the back cover and small stain.  Some fading bottom of cover.  Asking $80 SOLD

Untitled-6-p1 (73).jpg

Edited by SOLAR BOY

1 minute ago, SOLAR BOY said:

#6---Flash #119--Awesome yellow cover.  Now we are getting into the tougher issues to find in any grade.  This is a sharp 6.5 or nicer copy.  Small tear on the back cover and small stain.  Some fading bottom of cover.  Asking $80

Untitled-6-p1 (73).jpg

:takeit:

#5---Flash #118--The blue on this cover is just awesome.  Love this cover, its one of my favorite of the run.  This has a spine split at the top and bottom.  Lets call this a 4.5.  Asking $75 SOLD

Untitled-6-p1 (74).jpg

Edited by SOLAR BOY

Just now, SOLAR BOY said:

#2--Flash #115--Here is a high grade copy of this weird cover.  The colors are just awesome and the art is classic.  This is a sharp 7.5 copy.  Get this graded whoever takes it.  Asking $125

Untitled-6-p1 (77).jpg

Take it

1 minute ago, SOLAR BOY said:

#2--Flash #115--Here is a high grade copy of this weird cover.  The colors are just awesome and the art is classic.  This is a sharp 7.5 copy.  Get this graded whoever takes it.  Asking $125

Untitled-6-p1 (77).jpg

this one just made me really miss SpeedyD..where is that guy?

#1---Flash #109---I think this might be my favorite cover from the first 20 of them.  I love #105 too but god damn this one is awesome.  The yellow is incredible and the art is amazing.  Small stain on back cover but all in all sharp and well presenting.  Solid 6.0 copy here.  Asking $150 SOLD

Untitled-6-p1 (78).jpg

Edited by SOLAR BOY