• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Silver Age Sale #3--page 51--40% OFF till 5PM PST
3 3

1,025 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, SOLAR BOY said:

Last book of the night---Flash #108---This is one of the tougher ones to get.  The cover is very cool and its speedy at his best.  Solid complete 5.0 copy.  The purple is still nice and it presents very nicely for the grade.  GPA last sale $275---Asking $175

Untitled-6-p1 (81).jpg

Take with discount

46 minutes ago, SOLAR BOY said:

#7---100 page super spectacular #4--This might be my favorite book of the night.  If this doesn't sell im not discounting it.  I need one and it can sit next to my 9.2 HOS #92---Im a huge wrightson fan.  This cover is unreal and the black is very black.  Sharp 8.0 or better copy here.  Don't miss this is youre a fan.  Asking $75

Untitled-6-p1 (72).jpg

:takeit:at 15% off

47 minutes ago, SOLAR BOY said:

#7---100 page super spectacular #4--This might be my favorite book of the night.  If this doesn't sell im not discounting it.  I need one and it can sit next to my 9.2 HOS #92---Im a huge wrightson fan.  This cover is unreal and the black is very black.  Sharp 8.0 or better copy here.  Don't miss this is youre a fan.  Asking $75

Untitled-6-p1 (72).jpg

:takeit:
As much as I like the Flash, I can't pass this one up!

29 minutes ago, SOLAR BOY said:

#1---Flash #109---I think this might be my favorite cover from the first 20 of them.  I love #105 too but god damn this one is awesome.  The yellow is incredible and the art is amazing.  Small stain on back cover but all in all sharp and well presenting.  Solid 6.0 copy here.  Asking $150

Untitled-6-p1 (78).jpg

:takeit:Since I was too slow on Weird Mystery

2 minutes ago, Changer said:

I'll take if avail

it is and great eye....finally someone with great DC taste...sorry guys im a huge batman collector....if you want ill show you a couple of my books

Just now, FineCollector said:

Argh... thought the Weird Mystery wasn't being discounted!

its my fault i didnt want to discount it and i failed to mention it when i posted the 15% off....my fault completely....Titans gain